Lady's have you helped a friend go black

My best friend helped me into it so it's like I'm obligated to help talk our other friends into it also.. and I must add that we've been highly successful with both married and single girlfriends.. I've also left myself very open on the internet about talking with other white women who are curious.. Although it is the internet and I can never actually confirm if the person I'm chatting with is actually sincere or not, but through a number of messaging back and forth, I've helped a number of women go from fantasy to reality with black men and when I get that message that they've "finally done it", it gives me a very gratifying feeling that makes it worth all my time and efforts..

In the course of my life I have helped 5 women go black. Of those 5, I know for sure that 3 of them have turned their best friends on to BBC as well. So overall, I'd say I've helped with at least 10 white women so far! Oh, and yes, most of them are married and now cuckolding their hubbies! TOO HOT! :blackheart::hot::bigsmile:

Soon, most white married women will go black and hubby will have to accept it or leave. It is the future.

Soon, most white married women will go black and hubby will have to accept it or leave. It is the future.

Lol. It's a fetish. It is by definition not the future nor will the majority of people ever be black only. That's hilarious how delusional you are. Most white men are nothing like the type that enjoy being a cuckold. Again...small subgroup. Plenty of white dudes with big dicks that fuck just like black guys. They just don't end up being cuckolded for very obvious reasons.

My best friend helped me into it so it's like I'm obligated to help talk our other friends into it also.. and I must add that we've been highly successful with both married and single girlfriends.. I've also left myself very open on the internet about talking with other white women who are curious.. Although it is the internet and I can never actually confirm if the person I'm chatting with is actually sincere or not, but through a number of messaging back and forth, I've helped a number of women go from fantasy to reality with black men and when I get that message that they've "finally done it", it gives me a very gratifying feeling that makes it worth all my time and efforts..
That is such a wonderful story. You are really helping other women to know how great it is to be truly filled by black cock. I wish my wife had known you.

Not yet, unfortunately. My wife has a friend, another Russian girl who regularly complains that her husband's dick is too small and doesn't fuck her enough. She seems perfect for conversion to try some BBC, but my wife is sure that she will tell everyone in our circle which could make life awkward for us. I know this is likely outcome....although part of me gets excited by more people knowing of our lifestyle. But for now we keep it under wraps!

I have not helped nor advised anyone yet since I just started being with black men (msn in my case) But I was heavily encouraged by my best friend and her *******, they just told me that once I got into it, it's very unlikely that I will want anything else.

Not Yet...We went to Houston for the super bowl and met for lunch with a couple from our area who just happened to be there also. During lunch they told us about the Maxim super bowl party they attended the night before. Our friends wife (she is very hot) got a picture with Warren Moon. She said he looked good but wasn't sure of his age. And the way she said "he looked good" was like her brain was already naked in the bed with him. I googled and told her he is 60. She said damn it's true "black don't crack." My wife and I smirked at each other. They don't know what we do. However, her husband had confided in my wife that he wished his was wife would be open to exploring outside the marriage. He's not sure she wouldn't but not sure how to approach the idea. I told my wife the next time they get together she should ease her into to what we do. I told her how hot it would be to watch the two of them with BBC. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Back