Ladies Your Man is Homosexual if......

I believe some on the this thread are confusing homosexual with homosexual acts. If one (male or female) is monogamous to their own gender, then, YES, they would be homosexual (gay & lesbian). If they are monogamous to the opposite gender, they would be heterosexual. And if they are willing to be sexually involved with both genders, they're bi-sexual. It would be rather Odd and Unusual to see a gay or lesbian married to the opposite gender as their sexual preferences are to their own gender.
The definitions are pretty specific if you wish to look them up.

Last edited:
Perhaps. But I also feel that true “straight” men do not engage in anal sex with women. Those who do are fooling themselves as well as to their homosexual desires.

Definitely wrong there. Unfortunately I've never been with any females willing to have anal sex but if I find a female that's willing..... Logic tells me that hole is tighter, therefore may provide me more pleasure. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Why waste so much time and energy on this when they’re better spent on pursuing pleasure and satisfaction with consenting adults?

Make your own rules and don’t try to impose them on others. Pick your passion(s), continue to share, help each other feel good and make the world a better place.

Definitely wrong there. Unfortunately I've never been with any females willing to have anal sex but if I find a female that's willing..... Logic tells me that hole is tighter, therefore may provide me more pleasure. 🤷🏾‍♂️
It’s only tighter at the sphincter. Kind of like jerking off with only your thumb and forefinger. It’s not built for sex...a vagina is built for pleasure but The anus is built for something else, which requires a bit of mental gymnastics. The first time you pull out and your dick has bits of sh*t on it is not exactly a turn on! I realize there is a power element to it, but if a man thinks getting fucked in the ass is pleasurable, then why would he deny it for himself? Actually for men it’s more pleasurable because of the prostate, which women don’t have.

I've had other men tell me that, I don't do anal, and to me it's the same. Why use an ass when there's a perfectly good pussy right there
Exactly...and it is DESIGNED to be penetrated and give pleasure to a penis. I like both vaginas and penises and have no interest in screwing an anus nor being screwed by a penis.

It’s only tighter at the sphincter. Kind of like jerking off with only your thumb and forefinger. It’s not built for sex...a vagina is built for pleasure but The anus is built for something else, which requires a bit of mental gymnastics. The first time you pull out and your dick has bits of sh*t on it is not exactly a turn on! I realize there is a power element to it, but if a man thinks getting fucked in the ass is pleasurable, then why would he deny it for himself? Actually for men it’s more pleasurable because of the prostate, which women don’t have.
Properly preparing for anal can help avoid messes but ya, if you play in a sewer you can't be upset if you get a little dirty 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can't really speak for whether or not anal is pleasurable for a woman since you're not a woman.. I've had orgasms from anal sex many times, I find it incredibly pleasurable when done right.

I'm a straight woman, how is me getting fucked in the ass by a straight man in any way homosexual?

Why waste so much time and energy on this when they’re better spent on pursuing pleasure and satisfaction with consenting adults?

Make your own rules and don’t try to impose them on others. Pick your passion(s), continue to share, help each other feel good and make the world a better place.
Yep, this exactly....

I could care less about a man's ass and what he may or may not find pleasure in concerning his ass. I'm referring to a woman's ass and that's all I've personally referred to in this thread. Tighter, is tighter. Clearly many men enjoy sticking their dick in a woman's ass so it must be pleasurable for em 🤷🏾‍♂️ the mouth isn't built for sex either but oral is a thing and men get off to it sooooooo...

Everyone is not Bi to some degree. I do not get turned on by men at all. Unknowingly yes a straight man thinking a man was a women either by pretending to be a women or through a glory hole that is supposed to have a women on the other side then yes a straight man would probably enjoy a BJ from a man. But sexual pleasure is quite a bit mental as I am not normally turned on by BBW women also. So your point doesn't fly. If your mind is not attracted to something you will not be turned on at all or much.

But it seems the bi and homosexual populations try to always say everyone is Bi or Homosexual to a degree to normalize their sexuality.

I am not saying I have all the answers but I do have some.
i do not get turned on by men but i have sucked cock , i do not desire anal but when my nurse sticks her finger up there i like it . most men do not like eating cunt but i will eat almost any pussy. Funny how we pigeon hole people so blacks are one way and jews another and women are blah blah blah

I could care less about a man's ass and what he may or may not find pleasure in concerning his ass. I'm referring to a woman's ass and that's all I've personally referred to in this thread. Tighter, is tighter. Clearly many men enjoy sticking their dick in a woman's ass so it must be pleasurable for em 🤷🏾‍♂️ the mouth isn't built for sex either but oral is a thing and men get off to it sooooooo...
Well, you're right about the oral aspect, but really...that's a different matter. I assumed your were talking about a woman anyway. In an earlier post I responded that I believe an interest in anal sex with a woman is also a transference of some homosexual impulses in a man. If you were with a woman and she wanted to do that to you...would you let her? If it's a sexual object for you, why cant it be a sexual object for her?

Properly preparing for anal can help avoid messes but ya, if you play in a sewer you can't be upset if you get a little dirty 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can't really speak for whether or not anal is pleasurable for a woman since you're not a woman.. I've had orgasms from anal sex many times, I find it incredibly pleasurable when done right.

I'm a straight woman, how is me getting fucked in the ass by a straight man in any way homosexual?
I don't think the ACT is homosexual, just that the desire represents a safe way to walk up to those feelings without even knowing about them. I cant speak for women regards anal sex...I do realize that lots of people like it and find pleasure in it...it's just not for me, top or bottom. ANd between hetero couples, if a man wants to penetrate a woman anally and she finds it pleasurable, then that man would have to at least give it a try if his woman wanted to, no? But most men would not...they would consider it gay.

I don't think the ACT is homosexual, just that the desire represents a safe way to walk up to those feelings without even knowing about them. I cant speak for women regards anal sex...I do realize that lots of people like it and find pleasure in it...it's just not for me, top or bottom. ANd between hetero couples, if a man wants to penetrate a woman anally and she finds it pleasurable, then that man would have to at least give it a try if his woman wanted to, no? But most men would not...they would consider it gay.
Most straight men are out there actively trying to fuck women up the ass, trust me. You are super backward in your view here, you're in the vast majority. If it's an act between two straight people of the opposite sex, it's not a homosexual act. Full stop.

Your insistence that it's gay reads more like the type of homophobia that comes from closeted gay men..

Most straight men are out there actively trying to fuck women up the ass, trust me. You are super backward in your view here, you're in the vast majority. If it's an act between two straight people of the opposite sex, it's not a homosexual act. Full stop.

Your insistence that it's gay reads more like the type of homophobia that comes from closeted gay men..
1594335302002.png

Honestly, people are people. The problem is not that some husbands are gay/bi or whatever. The problem is you are looking for wives that “swing” on a website that for the most part caters to everything interracial. Your experience here is not determined by the sexual position of the husband. It’s determined by what you’re looking for. Yes there’s fakes on every site, yes many people waste time. You have that on every site. Don’t come on the forum whining because a couple stopped talking you when you said “NO” to “THEIR” fantasy. If you just want women go look at tinder, much more fish in the sea. Just understand that here, you have a wide variety of couples looking for their bbc fantasy. They could be a swinger, they could also be fullblown bi cuckold. Blaming your issues on the husbands sexuality is just lazy. Good luck in your future endeavors....

Back