Ladies would you do this?

Not to mention that if you do this and some 13 year old kid staying across the hall opens the door up right at that moment and you've just become a Level 1 sex offender.
i see your point but don't agree fully. Nudity is not necessarily tied to a sexual act. It is but natural.

There are different countries with different rules and laws. In the Netherlands dressing is considered an expression of your personality that an individual is free to choose. It is perfectly accepted by the community laws to dress like you want including not dressing at all. It is allowed to go nude in a public street with no consequences.

i think we have to make a distinction between having no clothes on and going straight up to a person, spreading pussy lips to that person's face and asking "Wanna have a lick?"! - Totally different things.

That could potentially get you arrested. For example, you check to see if the hallway is clear, you dash into the hallway naked to take the pic, another door open and a parent with children comes out. They say nothing and continue walking.

But unknown to you, the lady complained to the front desk manager who calls the police and arrest you for a number of criminal offenses.

As i said, different countries do have different laws. But i think there are not too many countries in the "western world" where such behavior would lead to an actual arrest. More likely you would have to pay an administrative penalty instead.

Back