Ladies, which GIRTH can you take?

Ladies, please, select your favorite usable girth size (circumference).

• Total voters

Saxophone

Male
From
Sweden
Most women would say that they would prefer girth over length or would want a really thick dick. Ladies, please, select or write the girth size (circumference) you can honestly and happily take, based on the objects or dicks that you have used? Please, no imagined but rather really measured sized. Let's see what "really thick" actually means. Thank you!
5.0 inches (12.70 cm)
5.5 inches (13.97 cm)
6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
7.0 inches (17.78 cm)

M

Thanks for your reply, @38hsquirter! Maybe with a sewing meter you could have an idea of what 7 and 8 inches look like and share with the most accurate size you could handle. Thank you!
The 7 inches around was measured by both my husband and me with my cloth sewing tape. The guy who claimed to be 8 was much larger than the other guy. I have had one man contact with a picture comparing his cock to a 12 oz. can of red bull. He was bigger than the can. Check the size of the can out. I did and told him no way.

The 7 inches around was measured by both my husband and me with my cloth sewing tape. The guy who claimed to be 8 was much larger than the other guy. I have had one man contact with a picture comparing his cock to a 12 oz. can of red bull. He was bigger than the can. Check the size of the can out. I did and told him no way.
Sometimes huge is just a guy thing. I know my wife can't take too thick but the biggest cock she had was 3x thicker than me. She said it was heaven. I couldn't even close my hand around it and could only get 3 or so inches into my mouth. It was so thick and heavy I almost came just touching him.

I fucked a guy that had a 9" thick cock. He told me it was 7" in girth. He ripped me and it hurt to pee for a week. There was more pain than pleasure. I'm a little bigger now but a little afraid to try him again.

Back