Hesitant girlfriend…

jxjx

Male
Hi guys,

Me and my girlfriend have such a hot sex life! Our sex is great. We have been together for 6 months approx.

I have this fantasy. I get thoughts of her being these girls that get blacked basically. So, I started planting seeds. “It turns me on how filthy you are” “do you like my big, fat dick” “you’re my slut and I love it” … I then mentioned buying her a dildo, and blindfolding her. I asked “how many inches?” And she said “very fucking big” … I asked “how many inches would you like” and she straight away said “9 inches”

By the way, she has only had sex with 3 men including myself and my dicks the biggest she’s had.

She can take my dick more than well, and can take 4 fingers, squirting everywhere. Loves it!! So, I think she would love a monster cock. She’s definitely made for big dick.

Anyway, I bought a Shane Diesel dildo and a dildo that is same length but slightly less in girth. Both realistic dildo’s. My dick is 5 inches in girth, may be a tiny bit less and 6.5 inches in length so these dildos are a different league to my cock.

I ordered these dildo’s without telling her. I blindfolded her the other day, used them both on her and she took them really well. More than well. No issue at all. She literally couldn’t stop squirting, her legs were shaking. Even when I weren’t touching her, she was squirting. She admitted it was the most she’s ever been turned on.

I told her about my fantasy. She is in complete denial that this hotwife fantasy would ever happen. She has moral’s and feels like it’s cheating. I’ve explained it all and she didn’t shut it down completely, she just said that “she’ll digest the information”.

She has been making jokes about it since and she grabbed for the dildo on our next play without me even saying anything. Great 2nd play with the dildo again.

The 3rd play, last night. She just wanted me only and she didn’t want the dildo. I kept grabbing it but she didn’t enjoy it and you could tell she didn’t want it.

I said after, “don’t like it anymore then?”
“We can throw them away if you don’t like them”

She said “I don’t know what it is, they freak me out” she’s laughing about it .. then she says “I don’t know, just give me time. Don’t throw them away”

I’m thinking, I just give her time…

What do you guys reckon?

She is shy and a little embarrassed at how much she enjoys that fuller feeling. She is probably concerned that you begin to feel inadequate if she enjoys those big dildos too much.

Try using lines like.... I get off seeing you lose it and reachiing greater orgasms than I could ever give you. I love seeing you stretched and thej seeing how much of a difference that exyra girth makes. You can even tell me how much better it feels and that you prefer much bigger cocks, hearing that will make me cum so hard!!

Best of luck 😊

We had sex again last night and again, she didn’t want the toys to come out. We spoke about it and I revealed my bbc fantasy in detail. She says “she isn’t it to it, it doesn’t make her wet, it doesn’t turn her on”.

It just confuses me though because the 1st day I got those toys out to use on her for the first time. She could not stop squirting, it was the most she has ever been turned on and the bed was messier than ever…

She kept telling me that it turned her on because she knew I was loving it but since I revealed this fantasy, the toys freak her out and it just turns her off”

What do I bloody do? She knows I like it, she says give her time but I don’t think she will ever like it by the sounds of it…

Yeah, just leave it be for a while, my wife was almost exactly the same! She never really liked toys, but we tried a few big ones and it went great a few times. She just needs a human connection and when it's good - WOW! We talked about Hotwifing for probably two years before diving in, and she would occasionally ask me to give the whole idea a rest once in while and just focus on us.

Switch into super-boyfriend mode and show her you love her for everything else. If you get resentful or whiny you'll work against yourself. If she's truly into this, she will bring it up to you some time. She loves you and doesn't want to ruin a good thing - take that as a GOOD sign! When she knows deep down that fucking other guys won't ruin her relationship then she will feel comfortable moving forward.

Once my wife knew we had a good solid foundation, she said she really wanted it. Now, 5 years later she can't get enough! She has a regular guy she fucks 2-3 times a month and 2-3 others she sees when she can. Now she's ready to get spit-roasted by two guys next week!

I've wanted this for decades, it's really hard - trust me, I know! But patience and understanding your firlsfriend's concerns and taking them seriously is your best bet.

Hi mate!
This sounds exactly like us - not even joking!
I understand this whole idea of waiting and usually I have patience but this is a killer *sobs* lol.
Hopefully it happens soon :) but I will do exactly as you say because that’s exactly what I thought mate.

UPDATE: I switch into super-boyfriend mode yesterday. When we had sex last night, she was so wet and it was hot as per usual. I said “let’s play with one of your toys” .. she said, grab the rabbit vibrator (annoyingly) and I did as she said and she was loving it. She didn’t want me to stop and I was doing it for 5 minutes, I then took the risk and said “shall we use one of the bigger ones for a couple of minutes” and she said “only for a couple of minutes” (didn’t seem excited for it - I think she said yes just for the sake of me) …

Anyways, I slided it inside her and she was taking it very well. Didn’t go hard, was jus sliding it back and forth very slowly. A couple of minutes easily went past and she didn’t tell me to stop. She then said “grab me my rabbit so I can vibrate it on my clit” - then she says “she wants to cum so bad” and she did.

Now, if she didn’t like it. She woulda told me “stop now and fuck me” or “I want you back now” or “a couple of minutes have past, put it away” but she didn’t… a couple of minutes went past and she wanted to cum with it inside her.

Then straight after… she said with a grin on her face… “what are you thinking about” and I said “nothing” smiling back.

Then this morning she said “so, you think I’m vanilla then” … I said “no, you aren’t vanilla. I really meant, that you just have this mental barrier against what we have been discussing” and she said “well, I was open to it last night wasn’t I” … so I said “yes, you were. I just think you are unreal but you have minxy levels to you that are locked at the moment and just need to be unlocked” and she said “well, as I said to you, let’s just take it slow and give me some time”

Sounds good so far. What do you guys think?

instead of pushing for it everytime, do it like once every 5 sessions cause she probably desire other type of sex than this but is also open for yours, make it special instead of everytime cause she could get turnoff quick, work it much slowly, i think as of now she enjoy the feeling of bigger dick and thats all, fucking a black stranger is a total different level you need time dont rush it

instead of pushing for it everytime, do it like once every 5 sessions cause she probably desire other type of sex than this but is also open for yours, make it special instead of everytime cause she could get turnoff quick, work it much slowly, i think as of now she enjoy the feeling of bigger dick and thats all, fucking a black stranger is a total different level you need time dont rush it

Very good advice!

Thanks for helping and I’ll see what happens.

We had sex again last night and again, she didn’t want the toys to come out. We spoke about it and I revealed my bbc fantasy in detail. She says “she isn’t it to it, it doesn’t make her wet, it doesn’t turn her on”.

It just confuses me though because the 1st day I got those toys out to use on her for the first time. She could not stop squirting, it was the most she has ever been turned on and the bed was messier than ever…

She kept telling me that it turned her on because she knew I was loving it but since I revealed this fantasy, the toys freak her out and it just turns her off”

What do I bloody do? She knows I like it, she says give her time but I don’t think she will ever like it by the sounds of it…
My wife us very similar. Except she has had huge cocks in her in the past, all her previous lovers were all 8-10in, she lost her virginity to 10in, she littlery thought all guys were that big. I'm 6in. I have 2 cock sleeves that make me 8.5, and thick, one was $500 and very very realistic, she comes super hard in both, but the next time we have sex, she doesn't want to use them, or when we talk about she's like they don't feel real, I always say we'll let's get the real one than...she always responds with, no your what I need...but the things she says when fucking her with the sleeves, and the way she actually cums hard on it..says different....

UPDATE: I switch into super-boyfriend mode yesterday. When we had sex last night, she was so wet and it was hot as per usual. I said “let’s play with one of your toys” .. she said, grab the rabbit vibrator (annoyingly) and I did as she said and she was loving it. She didn’t want me to stop and I was doing it for 5 minutes, I then took the risk and said “shall we use one of the bigger ones for a couple of minutes” and she said “only for a couple of minutes” (didn’t seem excited for it - I think she said yes just for the sake of me) …

Anyways, I slided it inside her and she was taking it very well. Didn’t go hard, was jus sliding it back and forth very slowly. A couple of minutes easily went past and she didn’t tell me to stop. She then said “grab me my rabbit so I can vibrate it on my clit” - then she says “she wants to cum so bad” and she did.

Now, if she didn’t like it. She woulda told me “stop now and fuck me” or “I want you back now” or “a couple of minutes have past, put it away” but she didn’t… a couple of minutes went past and she wanted to cum with it inside her.

Then straight after… she said with a grin on her face… “what are you thinking about” and I said “nothing” smiling back.

Then this morning she said “so, you think I’m vanilla then” … I said “no, you aren’t vanilla. I really meant, that you just have this mental barrier against what we have been discussing” and she said “well, I was open to it last night wasn’t I” … so I said “yes, you were. I just think you are unreal but you have minxy levels to you that are locked at the moment and just need to be unlocked” and she said “well, as I said to you, let’s just take it slow and give me some time”

Sounds good so far. What do you guys think?
I also suggest, instead of a dildo get a penis sleeve,, with a penis sleeve. Its you fucking her not you holding a dildo, it could get her trained that a big cock is fucking her these 2 companies make some of the best ones, https://trazrhino.com/rhino-d/

its because when someone is really turned on during a session they are suddenly open to loys of stuff and after they cum they get back to reality, during sex you could probably bring to the room 2 bbc and she will be in but outside of that session she could be completely off with the idea

Thanks for all your messages. Great advice.

I was licking her out earlier whilst the dinner was cooking. She was begging for me to put my dick in her but I just carried on licking her pussy.

Now she is a one-time cummer.

We just wanted a quick oral play whilst dinner was cooking but she kept saying “OMG, I wanna cum already” and I was like “obviously not” and she said “it’s okay, I’ll be able to cum twice” and I said “no, you won’t” and then she said “grab my toy, I want to cum so bad and I promise I’ll cum again after dinner”. I said “which toy, the big one?” And she said “no, the green rabbit”. Which is her normal sized rabbit vibrator - how annoying. Anyway, after all your advice… I just told her “you can wait until after dinner because I want to enjoy you properly” and she said “okay”.

We had a quick bath together, and we went to the bedroom after. She was so wet! I started to lick her pussy again, making her beg for it. I eventually started fucking her slowly, not as hard as usual. Just making her die for it. She was so horny.

Anyway… we used the toys and she didn’t have a problem with me using the big one. She cummed on it and she seemed to love it aswell but again, it seems like she doesn’t want to show it.

Next sex play we have, I won’t even bring the toys into the mix and keep it between me and her.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I have been playing the super-boyfriend (lol).

I sent her a gif today of a bbc. She said “cheeky” and after work when we got home… I popped to the sunbeds, come home and she said “you are going to cringe when you see what I have uploaded to Instagram, you’re going to laugh at me”. I look and it’s three pictures of her in a tiny bikini in Dubai posing for the camera.

Could I be on a roll? Just taking it easy and slow though still.

She has also arranged to go ‘OUT, OUT’ this Saturday night with her cousin. I’m going to look for a sexy dress online, send it her and say that “you should wear this for Saturday night”

I’ll let you know how it all goes guys.

Update: She always looks lovely for work but today she said “I’m gonna put my red lipstick on today for a change”

She knows I think that’s sexy and we have always joked in the past “slaggy red lipstick, red lipstick is the slaggy lipstick” … she’s worn it before but she hasn’t worn it for a very long while.

Hmm.. has she been looking into this hotwife scenario since I mentioned it to her?

I will update you guys again if anything more comes up.

So! I sent her this text …

I jus want you to understand that nothing turns me on seeing you enjoy BIGGER! the toys to start off with to get your body used to it and then who knows what will happen in the future (future hot gf 😈😏) - I know it turns you on so much seeing me turned on so much. I don’t think you quite understand how horny I get, how hard it makes me seeing the angel that I love just turn into an absolute size queen freak in the bedroom 😈

*Sent loads of BBC hotwife gifs aswell*

and you’re probs freaked out to the max right now or you can be just your normal open self and open your mind angel, that’s what I love about you. I know what you would love, “I can always tell the future” 😉

Earth shattering orgasms, legs shaking, squirting unusual amounts, feeling the thickness stretch you out and feeling full 😈 who wouldn’t? 🤷🏻‍♂️

and you have a bf who absolutely would love the show and gets to enjoy you forever and at the same time ❤️👅😈😋

——————————-

HER RESPONSE…

I am open to the toys for you but these messages about going off with other people make me 🙄 because im just not here for it, im sorry but I just dont get turned on by that. These images turn me on because I imagine you doing it to me but its the scenarios i dont like xxxxx

————————-

MY RESPONSE…

Yeeeee, that’s more than enough for me angel ❤️ very lucky to have a life partner/best friend/angel like you 🥰 some people are very unfortunate because there bf’s/hubby’s have this fantasy but are always closed about it, same for women too. Glad we are so open ❤️ I am very hard now actually knowing that the images turn you on because they turn me on loads!! because I always visualise them girls as you and very hard also over the fact that you’re open to enjoying these toys 😈

————-
HER RESPONSE…

You are lucky yes you lunatic x

What do you guys think?

I don’t think I have personally. I don’t think she is annoyed. Who knows? From how I know her, she would tell me if she were annoyed.

Back