Ladies - let's talk about cocks and men :)

They can be huge, big, smaller. Thick, long, bending, straight, hard, soft, cut or un-cut. But how do WE LADIES prefer them? Considering how much bulls are discussing our tits, pussies, shape, hair, body, skin and what not maybe it's time for us to talk about what WE like. I will start with a list - and remember, this is about the cock, not the person:
1. Girth is more important than length. As long as it's longer than 8", the width is far more important. 7" and fat is much better to me than 10" and thin.
2. A mushroom-shaped head is very sexy, especially with a significant rim before the shaft.
3. Shaven balls is compulsory.
4. A big load is very sexy.
5. Smell and taste means everything.
6. A cock that can 'read' my pussy's reaction to it is more important than how long it can last.
7. Mechanical pounding is not very interesting. I call them 'rabiteers'.
8. Teasing me and my pussy with a cock is so much more sexy than a cock that just wants to penetrate me.
9. A soft cock eager to see me making it hard is more alluring than a rocket waiting to take-off.
10. What do you think?
11. A great, creative lover beats all of the above :)

Share your thoughts, please.

xx
I agree one hundred percent but for the number 9. There is something very erotic about pulling down a pair of pants and his big hard dick springs out and bounces then settles into a postion tsnading straight out. Good god how do you not keep your mouth off that!

I agree one hundred percent but for the number 9. There is something very erotic about pulling down a pair of pants and his big hard dick springs out and bounces then settles into a postion tsnading straight out. Good god how do you not keep your mouth off that!
I guess that sounds delicious too. Variation is probably the keyword here ;)

Back