Ladies, which GIRTH can you take?

Ladies, please, select your favorite usable girth size (circumference).

• Total voters
I fucked a guy that had a 9" thick cock. He told me it was 7" in girth. He ripped me and it hurt to pee for a week. There was more pain than pleasure. I'm a little bigger now but a little afraid to try him again.
That sounds painful. I think it's fun to play and suck someone that huge , but fucking is another thing. I hope he doesn't scare you from ever trying thick again. ❤

I'm lucky/ unlucky to have a wife who has a naturally very large/ loose pussy, its just her size. She can easily do a 6-7" girth dildo with just natural lubrication, no lube. She was always quite self conscious about the size of toys she could take/ enjoyed.... that was of course up until she met me :)
HW-16.jpgHW-15.jpg

The standard 8.4oz can of Red Bull has a circumference of 6.7". I've had a Latino guy who was just slightly under a Red Bull can, I'd call it 6.5" and it was one of the best sex sessions I've ever had. He was my biggest girth wise, but I do want to try bigger to see how thick I can actually take, so, a guy who is coke can thick or larger would ABSOLUTELY be in play.

Back