Ladies, when did you realize that you loved and needed BBC?

When did you realize that fucking black men was an irreplaceable experience? Was it when that first BBC was halfway inside you and you felt it hit spots that no white guy had ever hit? Was it when you lost yourself in a stream of orgasms, and gave yourself up to him completely? Was it just being around them, and admiring their confidence and charm?

My first time was a jump into the deep end (understatement), it was only after, when i had "processed" and recovered from that experience did I find myself mentally reliving it, dreaming about it, and finding out that no other experience could gave me the same high or sense of destiny fulfilled.

I remember sitting in class and flushing from my day dreams, my teacher asking if i was ok and if I neede to go see the nurse. This is just one instance of me being in one place and knowing I needed to be by my owners side making him proud and happy.

My first time was a jump into the deep end (understatement), it was only after, when i had "processed" and recovered from that experience did I find myself mentally reliving it, dreaming about it, and finding out that no other experience could gave me the same high or sense of destiny fulfilled.

I remember sitting in class and flushing from my day dreams, my teacher asking if i was ok and if I neede to go see the nurse. This is just one instance of me being in one place and knowing I needed to be by my owners side making him proud and happy.

That sounds hot! Care to tell/link the full story?

Back