Ladies what is the naughtiest thing you have done to get out of a situation or help someone out

jaybbc53

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
So ladies....have you ever been in a situation where you had to suck a cock to get out of a speed ticket, fuck someone to save your job, suck cock to get your ******* or ******* something they really want or need. Ladies share with us and don't hold back.

I went through a phase of staying out late, or missing days at work, and dressing inappropriately at work in my office, especially when I was busier and seeing a regular guy a couple of years back (my 'owner' at the time). My manager (a lady) wasn't happy and I had to work in the small office in the warehouse downstairs for a while.
I had a Pakistani manager there who liked me and flirted with me etc. It was his decision when I should go back to the main office etc.
So I decided to get back to the main office I started flirting back, eventually sucking his cock at work. It worked and I went back to where I liked working.
This wasn't a great sacrifice as he's a nice guy, still comes and flirts with me now and again, although he does avoid me and hubby at works parties!

Back