Ladies.... Tell your most thought out fantasy but haven't acted on it yet involving a BBC......

I am just getting into this, my hubby has been after it for literally years and I was grossed out, good girls don't do this you know....well now I finally am jumping in and I am meeting with a guy from here on Monday, I haven't been able to sit down with all the tingling since we set it up. We would have tried for the weekend but we have company in town until Sunday (sigh). This will be the first time of doing anything like this and I am already losing my mind. I think about it every minute of the day now and I am afraid that whenever I stand up there is going to be a wet spot where I was just sitting.....
Have fun

My most thought out fantasy is me on my knees in front of 3 or 4 black guys all with their hard cocks out waiting for me to suck them off. I go from cock to cock and have them cum at the same time giving me a cum shower.
Hope you get to do this, every wife should have a chance to live out that fantasy and then make new ones.

Back