Ladies.... Tell your most thought out fantasy but haven't acted on it yet involving a BBC......

I am just getting into this, my hubby has been after it for literally years and I was grossed out, good girls don't do this you know....well now I finally am jumping in and I am meeting with a guy from here on Monday, I haven't been able to sit down with all the tingling since we set it up. We would have tried for the weekend but we have company in town until Sunday (sigh). This will be the first time of doing anything like this and I am already losing my mind. I think about it every minute of the day now and I am afraid that whenever I stand up there is going to be a wet spot where I was just sitting.....

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743
The holidays will always get the wife a little gangbang action. If things go as planned our big dicked black friend is bringing two of his friends over to take care of her after while. She don't know about it yet but i think she will love the suprise. She always is glad to see his friend with the big black fat dick. She will leave them all three limp before she is done.

Tell about your most thought out Fantasy involving a BBC but you haven't acted on it yet.....And whats stopping you from doing it......????????
have done just aboput everything just want more but the one thing i have a huge itch for is to be used by a black man and black woman at the same time. The only thing that has stopped me is that it;s hard to find a couple. My girlfriend sets me up with guys but she is a lesbian and won't get involved with guys at all.

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743

Walk out by yourself the next morning in your dress covered with cum.

My most thought out fantasy is to have a couple of black children, each conceived through gangbangs with numerous black guys I would see, but hardly know, so after getting pregnant I wouldn't be able to tell who was the *******.
And then keep the baby.

What stopping me? Due to medical condition I can't have babies at all.
So as much as it is my strongest fantasy, it will stay this way.:(

I wish to meet a girl like you someday

have done just aboput everything just want more but the one thing i have a huge itch for is to be used by a black man and black woman at the same time. The only thing that has stopped me is that it;s hard to find a couple. My girlfriend sets me up with guys but she is a lesbian and won't get involved with guys at all.
I can do this for you

Back