Ladies.... Tell your most thought out fantasy but haven't acted on it yet involving a BBC......

You know as I go through the many threads and all the pictures, I fantasize if I will ever come across someone I know in a very revealing photo. If it was family member would I say anything and show proof? Blackmail them? Not say anything?

If it was a girlfriend, would I use the opportunity to blackmail her and make her my BBC slut and pimp her out knowing she already likes it?

I guess I will have to wait and see....

You know as I go through the many threads and all the pictures, I fantasize if I will ever come across someone I know in a very revealing photo. If it was family member would I say anything and show proof? Blackmail them? Not say anything?

If it was a girlfriend, would I use the opportunity to blackmail her and make her my BBC slut and pimp her out knowing she already likes it?

I guess I will have to wait and see....
Now that is an interesting fantasy!

Personally, if the blackmail were as you describe, I would prefer to be the victim of the blackmail.

Wife here...
Mine is being a prison guard and being corrupted and seduced by a Black inmate who is a leader of a gang. Think what happened in Baltimore a few years ago where a Black inmate had seduced a number of the female guards, some were carrying his children, one had his name tattooed on her. Thinking about that just makes me squirm.

My ultimate fantasy is getting into an Uber with a driver with a big black cock while my boyfriend gets into the back seat. I start stroking his cock in the front seat and then hear my boyfriend say "I know you want to suck his cock baby" and then he asks the driver if he wants to experience an amazing blow job from a white slut.

My most thought out fantasy is to have a couple of black children, each conceived through gangbangs with numerous black guys I would see, but hardly know, so after getting pregnant I wouldn't be able to tell who was the *******.
And then keep the baby.

What stopping me? Due to medical condition I can't have babies at all.
So as much as it is my strongest fantasy, it will stay this way.:(

Hey Alice.. Your fantasy to have children from a black man is also my fantasy but with only my black lover. But like you, due to a medical condition, I can't have children either..

Back