Ladies, if you like swallowing cum - why?

Encore une fois, je ne peux parler que de seconde main mais
La plupart des positions qui conduiraient à avaler le sperme sont naturellement soumises et si vous arrivez au stade où la dame avale le sperme comme règle claire et absolue, cela devient clairement sub / Dom.
Tout cela à mon humble avis.

Edit: c'est spécifique à leur style de relation, mais la déglutition de sperme a beaucoup été utilisée comme un signe de domination / soumission.
Si boire le bon sperme que je consomme avec gourmandise fait de moi une femme soumise alors j'en suis fier d'en étre une !!!!
c'est si délicieusement exitant de sentir la bite trembler dans ma bouche et sentir les jets chaud et gluant Hûmmmm !!!!! QUEUES CEST BON D'ÉTRE SOUMÎSE MESDAMES !!!!!!

Oh yes, I def like swallowing cum. Why? Because he likes it so much. Him the need to fill me. To finish inside. Never seeing one drop of his cum load as I greedily gulp it down. The way his body quivers. Shakes. Groans. Fuck yeah. I suck him whenever he wants. Quickie on the way home from work. Meet him at a bar, and suck him in the parking lot. Let him fuck me in the back seat of his car. Would also suck and swallow his friends. Don't care how many. Kiss. Smooch. Slurp. Yum.

Je sais que tout le monde n'aime pas boire du sperme et c'est compréhensible. Pour ma part, j'adore casser une noix dans la gorge de quelqu'un, mais une partie de ce plaisir est souillée s'il n'y est pas pleinement.

Mais vraiment ma question est est-ce que tu aimes vraiment avaler du sperme? Pourquoi? Est-ce le goût?
Si on est pas capable d'avaler ce qu'une magnifique bîte noir nous offre on ne sûce pas !!! Pour moi c'est încompréhencible et însultant pour l'amant !!! ******* mari normal mais pas un mâle noir qui te fait un véritable cadeau c'est impolie 😠!!!!! Allera un feu D'artifice sans profiter du bouquet final 😜💋

I swallow. It’s nice. Wouldn’t say I love it. I like his moment of weakness. It’s the only time he isn’t n control
I agree. My ******* of choice would not be semen but it is the pleasure he derives from it. I think the bull does not really care if I like it and probably gets him off more knowing I do not but doing it to please him. I took care of six guys orally once. I swallowed more cum than I wanted to and a couple guys gagged me with their volume. Every time I gagged they got rowdier and talked about me like I was not even there saying things " look at that nasty bitch gagging. give that slut some more". It actually turned me on knowing I was there to serve them

That is the only time I have control over a bull is that small moment when he is about to cum. Once he starts shooting in my throat, my mouth or on my face he is using me and has control and I am fine with that. I am there for his pleasure

Last edited:
I agree. My ******* of choice would not be semen but it is the pleasure he derives from it. I think the bull does not really care if I like it and probably gets him off more knowing I do not but doing it to please him. I took care of six guys orally once. I swallowed more cum than I wanted to and a couple guys gagged me with their volume. Every time I gagged they got rowdier and talked about me like I was not even there saying things " look at that nasty bitch gagging. give that slut some more". It actually turned me on knowing I was there to serve them

That is the only time I have control over a bull is that small moment when he is about to cum. Once he starts shooting in my throat, my mouth or on my face he is using me and has control and I am fine with that. I am there for his pleasure
❤️

Comment peut on sucer une queue sans avoir envie d'avaler !!!! Je le répète encore une fois ! C'est comme assisté à un feux d'artifices et partir sans attendre le bouquet ! fumé une 🚬 sans avaler la fumée ! Et c'est si jouîssîf si exitant ça sort des Divines couilles !!! Et c'est si délicieux 😋 !!!!!!! Faut dire aussi que c'est l'acte sexuelle que je préfère sur 10 Ejacs 9 vont direct dans ma bouche !!!! Je suis une suceûse de bites !!!!! Noires en majorité !!!!

I started in HS with my steady HS boyfriend ... he wanted sex and I didn't want to get pregnant.
I learned to swallow so it won't be so messy and we didn't have to clean it up or off my clothes.
I was always told that if you don't swallow it is the same as rejecting the man.
I do it to please him and when he cums it is the only time I'm in control.

Back