Ladies, if you like swallowing cum - why?

Only from a lover/bull. But i never Swallowed or even tasted hubby's cum and thats the truth :giggle:
Same here sweetie. I did it once a very long time ago and hated the way he tasted and never have since :ROFLMAO:
My hubby would always ask me why I would put his pathetic lil dicklet in my mouth let alone swallow his paltry amount of cum.

I told him he is not worthy of me sucking him and making him cum. There is just something about a huge black cock fucking my throat that makes me want to swallow.
I love that more and more women start thinking this way! :love: You rightfully pursuit your satisfaction and not waste time with undeserving men

Last edited:
I swallow. It’s nice. Wouldn’t say I love it. I like his moment of weakness. It’s the only time he isn’t n control
I agree with you there has been times when i cum but i cannot control . One of girlfriend wheimn i said i want to stop seeing each other she deliberately started sucking me when i was about to cum she actually made me say that we well see each other next time she made me beg to cum in her mouth that momenti was week and completely in her control i was helpless i wanted to cum and that in her mouth she played me big time . But i enjoyed every moment of it ..

So its kindof a submissive thing too?
Again I can only speak second hand but
Many of the positions that would lead to swallowing the cum are naturally submissive plus if you get to the stage where the lady swallows the cum as a clear and absolute rule then that becomes clearly sub/Dom.
All in my humble opinion.

Edit: it's specific to their style of relationship but cum swallowing has very much been used as a sign of dominance/submission.

Last edited:
Seulement d'un amant / taureau. Mais je n'ai jamais avalé ni même goûté le sperme de mon mari et c'est la vérité:pouffer de rire:
Tout A fait d'accord !!!! Moi jaie toujours refusé à mon mari de le sucer lui disant que c'était sale😅 par contre mes amants Noir ont droit à ma bouche c'est tout à fait logique normal !!!! Et bien sûr j'avale c'est trop existant et ce serais Sacrilége envers ces vrai hommes noirs !!!!! Et puis çà sort de leur si belles bourses C'est un devoir de déguster leur lîqueur de vrais màles !!!!!

J'adore que de plus en plus de femmes commencent à penser de cette façon! :l'amour: Vous recherchez à juste titre votre satisfaction et ne perdez pas de temps avec des hommes qui ne le méritent pas
C'est un devoir de pomper à fond nos Amants noir et de refuser à nos maris notre bouche !!!! Nos Bouches suceuse appartiennent uniquement à de vrais males bien noirs !!!!!! Pas de Gachîs !!!!!!

Back