Cum Swallowing Fetish

I'm don't think I qualify, but i gave a lot of bjs on 2nd dates in college (yet, not to my current husband). I looked forward to them cumming. It's better than it getting all over the place. It is/was just part of the fun. I loved the whole bj make him feel good gig, not specifically the cum in my mouth.

I think I'm more enamored by the skin tone and the girth, while I didn't mind going down on my ex - he didn't really have a big release when he came. Plus he'd be tired immediately after, so the idea of making a black man feel that level of pleasure is a turn-on.

Super rare in my experience. I had a black gf years ago who SWALLOWED EVERY SINGLE TIME WE FUCKED. She liked to be pounded out doggy style and never ever tapped out no matter how hard I hit. I'd pullout to nut and she always catch it in her mouth. She was nasty with it too, never wiping the pussy juice off, and occasionally belching afterward!

I try and swallow every drop if I can! I've never swallowed my husband's cum before because it just tasted nasty. But from the first time I swallowed a black mans cum I loved it, and I was told to swallow it by him. The consistency and the taste were so much better than my Hubbys. Besides the other reason I swallow is to show respect to him as my Master! :bigsmile:

I believe it to be a pretty rare fetish, but is there anyone who enjoys swallowing black cum or even find themselves addicted to it?why do you enjoy it? And if so what does it typically taste like?
Guess I've been pretty lucky. The majority of blowjobs that I've received. That resulted in me cumming in her mouth...she swallowed. I've certainly had the spitters...Those who pull out and jerk for facials etc. However, those have been in the minority. Interestingly enough I've had a couple who said they were addicted to cum. Glad to say they said mine tasted particularly well... Have heard this from Black and non Black women. Tell you the truth though. I'd rather fuck than get a blowjob for the most part... Funny this thread has really got me thinking about the blowjobs I've had Lol. Getting back to the swallowing bit. I "forcefully" encourage. I tend to say stuff like... "Don't you dare stop... Swallow every fucking drop b.itch" Can't say that has been unsuccessful.

Last edited:
Guess I've been pretty lucky. The majority of blowjobs that I've received. That resulted in me cumming in her mouth...she swallowed. I've certainly had the spitters...Those who pull out and jerk for facials etc. However, those have been in the minority. Interestingly enough I've had a couple who said they were addicted to cum. Glad to say they said mine tasted particularly well... Have heard this from Black and non Black women. Tell you the truth though. I'd rather fuck than get a blowjob for the most part... Funny this thread has really got me thinking about the blowjobs I've had Lol. Getting back to the swallowing bit. I "forcefully" encourage. I tend to say stuff like... "Don't you dare stop... Swallow every fucking drop b.itch" Can't say that has been unsuccessful.
Great thread @noirsexe Bro. Just added a little bit to my initial post. Like I said in it... It's really got me thinking about the blowjobs I've received... Both toe curling and the ones that were "would you please stop now"
Lol 🤣👍🏽👍🏽.

Great thread @noirsexe Bro. Just added a little bit to my initial post. Like I said in it... It's really got me thinking about the blowjobs I've received... Both toe curling and the ones that were "would you please stop now"
Lol 🤣👍🏽👍🏽.
@noirsexe Don't want to monopolize your thread man... I'm sure you'd like some females to chime in. As would I Lol.
But like I said it got me reminiscing.
As far as taste goes... ? There's those female who like to hold nutt in their mouths like squirrels hold acorns Lol. Give her a nice big, deep, sloppy kiss... And there you have it.
😲😜🤣🤪
That's not gay.. right? LOL 😂

I’m really surprised at the number of women who don’t like to swallow. Except for when I was young and first started, I’ve always enjoyed swallowing extra big loads. Love the feeling of a powerful gush in my mouth, and then when it all goes down my throat.
Not to mention the wonderful grunting and groaning from him as he’s filling my mouth. 😍

Back