Ladies, if you like swallowing cum - why?

My wife's preference is to have the cum deposited in her welcoming pussy. She leaves it up to me, her sissy cuckold, to swallow a stud's cum. My fat belly can handle a good amount of cum; and I do enjoy the taste.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
I always swallow my mans nut (my lover not my husband). Several reasons I do like the taste and the feeling of him shooting down my throat. But mainly to please him! :bigsmile:
If it tastes like mine with all the nutrients and finger-licking flavor, you would need to be careful. Don't want you turning into a superwoman lol.

A mi siempre me ha gustado que se corran en mi cara y sobre todo tragar.
A la mayoría de hombres les encanta que la mujer que les chupa la verga se trague su esperma.
Yo lo hice por primera vez cuando era muy joven y me acostumbré 😍😍😍

A mi siempre me ha gustado que se corran en mi cara y sobre todo tragar.
A la mayoría de hombres les encanta que la mujer que les chupa la verga se trague su esperma.
Yo lo hice por primera vez cuando era muy joven y me acostumbré 😍😍😍
Que bueno que lo disfrutes. Gracias por tu dedicación para no desperdiciarlo, lol

Well my goddess wasn't even one for BJ,s never mind swallowing .However she now loves sucking and taking loads from her bulls.(i get bj's but never get to cum from them)😁.Since she unleashed her inner BBC slut she has developed a cum fetish. I have a phone vid of her sucking a fat dick and playing with her pussy with her free hand.She orgasmed has he cum in mouth. I wish I could share this beautiful moment but impossible to hide faces.

I swallow to please the guys and for myself, because it is somehow a turn on for me, don't ask my why, i can't really tell, but i get really wet, haha. The texture is sometimes strange and not every load tastes good, but if it makes the guys happy and more horny, that's a fine deal for me. :)
when sammy took her first long time lover over 30 yrs ago, after 12 months he found himself a girlfriend his own age,(he was 8 yrs younger than her) she was truly in love with him and upset, i told her then she needed to give him what this new girlfriend was probably not giving him, she asked me what,i told her you have to be the the real slut in way you dress and do for him, and that means everything including swallowing him, although he still had the girlfriend he was fucking her 4/5 times a week and she gave him everything for next 5 yrs, and has always swallowed ever since

I love to give head and swallow every drop of his cum...the feeling of his dick getting slightly thicker while his thick cum pulses through his dick, hitting the back of my throat is such a good feeling. It also tastes good...but my main reason is probably that I see it as a reward to myself for sucking his dick so good that I made him cum down my throat before he even got to touch my wet pussy. It’s also just the right thing to do ;-)

although I‘d say that I swallow 99% of the time, it’s definitely NOT for the taste. A few women have said on here, that it’s like your reward for taking care of him so well. I agree with that...also, it’s a bit naughty and nice at the same time, I think, depending on where, and who you are with! 😉
WOW, just wow, you are one very erotic lady!! If I were your husband, it would drive me absolutely insane to hear you say this (insane in a good way).

Back