(Ladies) How did your first BBC encounter come about?

Did you seek out your first BBC experience or did it just happen somehow by chance?

• Sought it out

Votes: 77 47.8%
  • Just happened by chance

Votes: 87 54.0%

• Total voters

SindeeSilver

Female
From
US
Many, many years ago I was at a friend's house and there were several people there just hanging out, doing nothing special really. A few sex topics came up along the way naturally, being there was like 5 or 6 guys there compared to I think 2 women that were there.

There was 1 black guy there and I ran into him in the hallway as I was headed to the restroom. Continuing on from a topic that was recently being discussed, I just looked at him with a chuckle and said is it true most black guys are really hung? He just gave me a bit of an evil grin and asked me where I was going. I told him I was headed to the restroom. He stepped aside to let me pass and said, well, let's go then. I was a bit taken aback and caught off guard with his reply, but I didn't honestly have any idea what was going to happen, but to the bathroom I went and when I went in, he followed right behind and closed the door and did the lock on the knob.

I must have looked a little shocked or nervous and he just chuckled softly and told me to just relax, he just wanted to answer my question I just asked him. I nodded in acknowledgment, feeling more at ease and said, well, what's the answer then?

Without missing a beat or opportunity, he unfastened his pants and just whipped it out. I felt my eyes bulge when I looked at it. It was bigger limp than a good bulk of white dicks I have had hard. He started to stroke it and it began to harden up and I could not, not look away from it as it kept growing and growing. If I had to guess and even go by what he said, he was around the 10–11-inch mark give or take.

Without saying a word, he just took my hand and put it on his rock-hard big cock and I instantly began to stroke it as I just looked at him in awe. He asked me if this was my first and I just nodded yes. After a few moments of stroking him, I slowly began to get down on my knees. He grabbed my arm and picked me back up. He just smiled at me and said oh no honey, you going to get your first one right.

He turned me around facing the sink then stepped behind me flipping my skirt up over my hips then slid a few of his fingers into my already sopping wet, drooling pussy and finger banged me for a quick minute. I was already leaned forward on the sink with my ass sticking out when he finally took his fingers out of me. I felt the head of his cock touching my pussy and he leaned in and whispered, here it comes.

I was white knuckling the sink and then he slowly began sticking it inside me and it felt like it took forever for his length to get all the way inside me. When he pushed towards the end to get it all in, I let out a quick, loud screech or squeal and he quickly covered my mouth and laughed a little bit. He whispered again to me asking me if I was ready to get fucked. With a stuttering breath I mumbled, oh yes.

Slowly he began going in and out of me and I was already in heaven and so sexually high at this point I couldn't believe it. It did not take me long to start pushing back on him as he really started to fuck me. I came with in the first 2 minutes and several times more before the end. After a handful of minutes or so passed he just grunted under his breath he was about to nut. Out of reflex and just pure primal want, I kept my pussy going on him and he just dug his hands into my hips and a few giant, hard pumps he began grunting and almost growling as he emptied his balls inside me.

I sucked his cock clean right quick, and he pulled his pants up, slapped me on my ass and said, welcome to black cock and walked out of the bathroom. I then cleaned myself up and minutes later was back out with everyone else just in total and utter heavenly bliss and a blown mind. I left a few minutes later to not give myself away LOL Went home and masturbated to that encounter and came another dozen times it felt like before I quit.

Many, many years ago I was at a friend's house and there were several people there just hanging out, doing nothing special really. A few sex topics came up along the way naturally, being there was like 5 or 6 guys there compared to I think 2 women that were there.

There was 1 black guy there and I ran into him in the hallway as I was headed to the restroom. Continuing on from a topic that was recently being discussed, I just looked at him with a chuckle and said is it true most black guys are really hung? He just gave me a bit of an evil grin and asked me where I was going. I told him I was headed to the restroom. He stepped aside to let me pass and said, well, let's go then. I was a bit taken aback and caught off guard with his reply, but I didn't honestly have any idea what was going to happen, but to the bathroom I went and when I went in, he followed right behind and closed the door and did the lock on the knob.

I must have looked a little shocked or nervous and he just chuckled softly and told me to just relax, he just wanted to answer my question I just asked him. I nodded in acknowledgment, feeling more at ease and said, well, what's the answer then?

Without missing a beat or opportunity, he unfastened his pants and just whipped it out. I felt my eyes bulge when I looked at it. It was bigger limp than a good bulk of white dicks I have had hard. He started to stroke it and it began to harden up and I could not, not look away from it as it kept growing and growing. If I had to guess and even go by what he said, he was around the 10–11-inch mark give or take.

Without saying a word, he just took my hand and put it on his rock-hard big cock and I instantly began to stroke it as I just looked at him in awe. He asked me if this was my first and I just nodded yes. After a few moments of stroking him, I slowly began to get down on my knees. He grabbed my arm and picked me back up. He just smiled at me and said oh no honey, you going to get your first one right.

He turned me around facing the sink then stepped behind me flipping my skirt up over my hips then slid a few of his fingers into my already sopping wet, drooling pussy and finger banged me for a quick minute. I was already leaned forward on the sink with my ass sticking out when he finally took his fingers out of me. I felt the head of his cock touching my pussy and he leaned in and whispered, here it comes.

I was white knuckling the sink and then he slowly began sticking it inside me and it felt like it took forever for his length to get all the way inside me. When he pushed towards the end to get it all in, I let out a quick, loud screech or squeal and he quickly covered my mouth and laughed a little bit. He whispered again to me asking me if I was ready to get fucked. With a stuttering breath I mumbled, oh yes.

Slowly he began going in and out of me and I was already in heaven and so sexually high at this point I couldn't believe it. It did not take me long to start pushing back on him as he really started to fuck me. I came with in the first 2 minutes and several times more before the end. After a handful of minutes or so passed he just grunted under his breath he was about to nut. Out of reflex and just pure primal want, I kept my pussy going on him and he just dug his hands into my hips and a few giant, hard pumps he began grunting and almost growling as he emptied his balls inside me.

I sucked his cock clean right quick, and he pulled his pants up, slapped me on my ass and said, welcome to black cock and walked out of the bathroom. I then cleaned myself up and minutes later was back out with everyone else just in total and utter heavenly bliss and a blown mind. I left a few minutes later to not give myself away LOL Went home and masturbated to that encounter and came another dozen times it felt like before I quit.
was this a one & done, or did you continue with black guys?

Our first ,
we have been married 16 yrs at the time, still married 20 yrs later
not sure if it was her blond hair or fabulous breasts and a build I would call well built not skinny not fat , always dressed nice , business lady, we would travel and I noticed even at airports she would wander off and it seemed ended up talking to a black business man.
I brought this up with her , we had been discussing soft type swinging and went to a club in NYC ..at the club she was drawn to this black couple , I asked the wife if she would consider letting her husband be with my wife.
we all go to a private room swap but my eyes were on my wife getting it like she had never got it before in her life ,. Yes it’s true at least to me , this guy was big ,,,

I felt my eyes bulge when I looked at it. It was bigger limp than a good bulk of white dicks I have had hard. He started to stroke it and it began to harden up and I could not, not look away from it as it kept growing and growing. If I had to guess and even go by what he said, he was around the 10–11-inch mark give or take.

Without saying a word, he just took my hand and put it on his rock-hard big cock and I instantly began to stroke it as I just looked at him in awe.
You thought you were just being cute with your size question. No idea he was packing a heavy gauge stun gun designed to paralyze white innocents into shock and awe, did you? A blissful case of FAFO and a beautiful introduction to deeper pleasures reserved for the realm of BBC. Sounds like you got leveled-up by a skilled tutor too. Hope you two hooked up often. Thanks for sharing!

Mines just happened by chance. I am 19 years married with three lovely children when one weekend my husband went to London for the weekend working, so I agreed to go out with some girls from work. So I dropped my children off at my parents and went out pubbing and clubbing. In the nightclub a black lad a bit younger than me approached me on the dance floor and told me how sexy I looked, and he bought me a *******. Against my better judgement I agreed to ******* with him. After chatting with him for a while I surprisingly found him rather interesting. He then asked me if I smoked cannabis, to which I replied I had not smoked it since I was a teenager. After some persuasion, and a few more drinks, I eventually agreed to go back to his flat and smoke some cannabis and listen to some R&B, before phoning a taxi. The taxi got phoned, and took ages to arrive, but by the time it did arrive, I was in a bedroom. That was my first experience.

Mines just happened by chance. I am 19 years married with three lovely children when one weekend my husband went to London for the weekend working, so I agreed to go out with some girls from work. So I dropped my children off at my parents and went out pubbing and clubbing. In the nightclub a black lad a bit younger than me approached me on the dance floor and told me how sexy I looked, and he bought me a *******. Against my better judgement I agreed to ******* with him. After chatting with him for a while I surprisingly found him rather interesting. He then asked me if I smoked cannabis, to which I replied I had not smoked it since I was a teenager. After some persuasion, and a few more drinks, I eventually agreed to go back to his flat and smoke some cannabis and listen to some R&B, before phoning a taxi. The taxi got phoned, and took ages to arrive, but by the time it did arrive, I was in a bedroom. That was my first experience.
good for you.
i really like when something fun happens that wasn't planned? did you tell hubby?

I was not looking for it, and honestly had never thought about it. We moved to an apartment next to a very attractive and much older black man and my now husband convinced me to flirt, so I did. It turned him on so much he continued to encourage it and one thing led quickly led to another. A little over a month later I experienced my first BBC.

I was 16 yrs old and had a crush on a handsome young black boy and we hooked up on nite when my parents were out and made out. He fingered me to several orgasms and I finally got his hard dick out of his pants a did a very clumsy blow job until I jacked him off taking my first mouthful of hot cum. It still makes me crazy.

Back