Ladies. Have you fallen in love with your bulls?

i fell for my first bull, he lived in florida i live in nyc, i would go every weekend just to see him. i was totally submissive to him. became a little of an issue because he was much only and had ******* my age and his wife found out about us and our relationship. he does contact me out of the blue sometimes, when that happens i drop everything and run to him

i fell for my first bull, he lived in florida i live in nyc, i would go every weekend just to see him. i was totally submissive to him. became a little of an issue because he was much only and had ******* my age and his wife found out about us and our relationship. he does contact me out of the blue sometimes, when that happens i drop everything and run to him
He would fly you down to Florida? That's hot!
I had a young milf who drove 6 hours every month to see me, I know how strong that Bull /Wife connection can be :devil::qos:

I have fallen in love with most of the guys I had affairs with (I define affairs as over 6 months), we ARE wired differently and sex = love eventually. And a couple of them came pretty close to ending our marriage.....this is a FINE line lifestyle we walk, its a tremendous turn on for both of us that I am THAT involved with my Lovers and a TERRIBLE situation when it gets In the way of the marriage...….but we aren't giving it up.

J (the wife)

Yes I did but my love wasn't reciprocated. I offered to leave my husband for him then he immediately stopped seeing me. It was only later that I discovered he was married with a family. Over time we would begin seeing each other again and I recognized it for what it was, lust. But that was many years ago.
:((((((((((((((((

I have fallen in love with most of the guys I had affairs with (I define affairs as over 6 months), we ARE wired differently and sex = love eventually. And a couple of them came pretty close to ending our marriage.....this is a FINE line lifestyle we walk, its a tremendous turn on for both of us that I am THAT involved with my Lovers and a TERRIBLE situation when it gets In the way of the marriage...….but we aren't giving it up.

J (the wife)
You are exactly correct here. Now does it happen with every couple of course not. But sex many times equals love eventually. And when the sex is extremely hot and passionate even more.

And you're right this is the fine line that we walk. It is also what brings the most excitement to this lifestyle. The closer you are to the flame the more the chance that you will burn.

My wife did though she denies it for my benefit; but I know and love her for it. I love her and want that for her, my sex drive for women is zero and she deserves the great sex that he gave. He was an exec and came to town often and she was his exclusively when he was here... While he was in town I was their servant and never had sex with her, though he did fuck me on occasion to show his dominant position. For four years she would run to him when he came to town. When he was transferred to another country she stopped having sex altogether. One time she tried to have sex with me after he'd been gone for a couple years but it was the worst sex of her life and the last time she had sex as far as I know.
I would love for her to find another man she can enjoy and I will be her loving cuckold again...

My wife did though she denies it for my benefit; but I know and love her for it. I love her and want that for her, my sex drive for women is zero and she deserves the great sex that he gave. He was an exec and came to town often and she was his exclusively when he was here... While he was in town I was their servant and never had sex with her, though he did fuck me on occasion to show his dominant position. For four years she would run to him when he came to town. When he was transferred to another country she stopped having sex altogether. One time she tried to have sex with me after he'd been gone for a couple years but it was the worst sex of her life and the last time she had sex as far as I know.
I would love for her to find another man she can enjoy and I will be her loving cuckold again...

Can you show ur wife?

How could my wife not....He's very good looking tall muscular younger great smile smooth brown skin very well built ...he is a co-worker.....He goes way deeper than me...really good in bed....they meet all alone, he stays inside but always asks her if he can by whispering it in her ear...at that point she can never say no....how could she not be falling in love alone in a bed with him holding him and feeling him cumming that deep inside her....it's impossible.

I can't tell if I fell in love with him. It took me a while to figure out what kind of person I am and what I wanted - and I'm probably not completely sure of any of that. I definitely need him. But I also love and have great sex with my husband. Until recently, I thought I needed sex with several men to satisfy my libido. But I also knew I was doing it to avoid getting into a serious relation with my favorite black man. And then, that started to hurt. I'd been feeling I was cheating on a person who better didn't want to know and wouldn't like it. I know it's silly, because he has been seeing another woman, but I didn't care (much) - well, the reason is we had stopped seeing each other for a while and are now meeting again. Like a month ago, we found out we liked to be together not only in bed, and that we would even go exclusive with each other. Husband doesn't mind me meeting other / black men, but doubts I could manage with him and one black man alone. Nor he does think the other man would accept a polyamorous relationship long term where he would always be the lover and without having children. I understand it's an unstable situation. We are 3 weeks into this, no commitments, but I really want it to work.

No. My bulls are just dick. There's a reason I married my hubby and that's because he is the love of my life. No one else could ever compare to him and the love we have. I'm just here to fuck,no strings attached. Just sex.

My wife did Big Time. Within a 30-day period of starting with him it quickly get out of control where he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week multiple times a night. Dumping an incredible amount of his cum inside her. The more he fucked her and the more he deposited his seed in her the more she turned the more she fell under his spell.
So what happened to you and your wife?

Back