Ladies. Have you fallen in love with your bulls?

When I first started seeing my bull I honestly was a little turned off by him, not in the sense that he's unattractive but because he was soon much older and I didn't know how to handle it. I figured we would fuck a few times and that would be it on the next one but I've realized I'm obsessed with his dick now lol. I think about it all the time, and I catch myself with a huge smile on my face and my husband asking me what I'm thinking about and I tell him! And he's honestly a great guy we had a mature conversation the other day about what we want out of this and I feel like I'm in a really good spot. I'm not trying to replace my husband, he's not trying to replace his wife. If I do develop feelings for him I can't honestly see them as emotional, more like a good friend that I love to fuck, you know what I mean?

Which is exactly how it should be. And hubs should be supportive, and happy that you have a best friend whom you prefer in bed over him. It's how it's meant to be in my opinion.

Yes, my wife loves our bull. In my opinion she should. There’s a much better connection between all of us (I love our Bull too, but that’s not important here) He’s the real man that we serve. I can’t bring her pleasure or satisfaction. The man that’s filling her holes, causing her emotions to run wild, making her desire burn for him.
She tells him she loves him in front of me all the time. She tells me the same in front of him. It’s only natural. Why deny it?

Yes, my wife loves our bull. In my opinion she should. There’s a much better connection between all of us (I love our Bull too, but that’s not important here) He’s the real man that we serve. I can’t bring her pleasure or satisfaction. The man that’s filling her holes, causing her emotions to run wild, making her desire burn for him.
She tells him she loves him in front of me all the time. She tells me the same in front of him. It’s only natural. Why deny it?
She has her two men and he has his couple so a win for all id say.

Last edited:
OMG yes. Is it exciting yes is it dangerous absolutely will it happened to you no one can tell.

I can tell you that after sharing her off and on for many years my wife or ex-wife now fell totally for her younger black lover. The funny thing about it is that I was witnessing the ending of my marriage and like a moth to a flame I kept encouraging it. This lifestyle is very addicting and if you're not careful your addiction will be more important than anything else.

Some of you have read my story but I will post it one more time.

http://freetexthost.com/dic5zemsav

I don't want to sound like I'm discouraging this lifestyle I loved it I enjoy it and still enjoy it but you have to be very careful.
To be clear, I am in no way passing judgement. Just curious is all.

I can't help but feel heart broken for you. Do you feel reconciliation still may be in the works-considering further understanding is mitigated?
reconciliation? She is with him now. She had his baby. Would I take her back? Yes I would.

Yes my story is bitter sweet. It was so hot while it lasted. I still love talking about and watching the videos and pictures and yes I still jerk to it.

It was kind of incredible the way he got into her head and body and turned her.

Last edited:
Back