Ladies. Have you fallen in love with your bulls?

My wife did Big Time. Within a 30-day period of starting with him it quickly get out of control where he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week multiple times a night. Dumping an incredible amount of his cum inside her. The more he fucked her and the more he deposited his seed in her the more she turned the more she fell under his spell.

My ex-wife did, to the point where we had to stop seeing him. He was married, and his wife was ok with him fucking other women UNLESS it got intimate emotionally, which it did. They were texting each other a lot without mine or the other wifes knowledge. At first they were having sex twice a week for the first month, and just thought, perfect, they like each other, and I was very happy, we all thought it was perfect. But 6 weeks later they started talking about feelings for each other, and she would bring him into conversations at the drop of a hat. Anyway, stopped seeing him, and within 4-6 weeks, my ex-wife even admitted later, she did get swept up in it all and wished she/they hadn't, as the sex would have continued had they acted like adults about it. :)

My ex-wife did, to the point where we had to stop seeing him. He was married, and his wife was ok with him fucking other women UNLESS it got intimate emotionally, which it did. They were texting each other a lot without mine or the other wifes knowledge. At first they were having sex twice a week for the first month, and just thought, perfect, they like each other, and I was very happy, we all thought it was perfect. But 6 weeks later they started talking about feelings for each other, and she would bring him into conversations at the drop of a hat. Anyway, stopped seeing him, and within 4-6 weeks, my ex-wife even admitted later, she did get swept up in it all and wished she/they hadn't, as the sex would have continued had they acted like adults about it. :)

Can we see ur ex wife?

My wife and I are polyamorous. I realize she will get attached and get feelings. Her heart is too full of love not to. After almost 21 years of marriage, I'm secure with the way our life and our love is. When she finds her Bull or Bulls, I fully expect her to fall in love.
That's understandable. It's something I'll have to learn to accept that there will be another person involved in the equation. We are talking about only one Black man to bring into our relationship for her alone. It's bound to happen. What happens after that? See breeding thread. :)

When I first started seeing my bull I honestly was a little turned off by him, not in the sense that he's unattractive but because he was soon much older and I didn't know how to handle it. I figured we would fuck a few times and that would be it on the next one but I've realized I'm obsessed with his dick now lol. I think about it all the time, and I catch myself with a huge smile on my face and my husband asking me what I'm thinking about and I tell him! And he's honestly a great guy we had a mature conversation the other day about what we want out of this and I feel like I'm in a really good spot. I'm not trying to replace my husband, he's not trying to replace his wife. If I do develop feelings for him I can't honestly see them as emotional, more like a good friend that I love to fuck, you know what I mean?

My wife did Big Time. Within a 30-day period of starting with him it quickly get out of control where he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week multiple times a night. Dumping an incredible amount of his cum inside her. The more he fucked her and the more he deposited his seed in her the more she turned the more she fell under his spell.
If it turns into that direction she never loved u realy.

When I first started seeing my bull I honestly was a little turned off by him, not in the sense that he's unattractive but because he was soon much older and I didn't know how to handle it. I figured we would fuck a few times and that would be it on the next one but I've realized I'm obsessed with his dick now lol. I think about it all the time, and I catch myself with a huge smile on my face and my husband asking me what I'm thinking about and I tell him! And he's honestly a great guy we had a mature conversation the other day about what we want out of this and I feel like I'm in a really good spot. I'm not trying to replace my husband, he's not trying to replace his wife. If I do develop feelings for him I can't honestly see them as emotional, more like a good friend that I love to fuck, you know what I mean?
So it should be but nothing more feelings as a good banger friend.

That is beautiful

Our 'bull' friend has become a really good friend of our along with his wife. My wife and him get along like a house on fire, and we sometimes all catch up socially, even to the point of the two wives having lunch/ shopping etc. and him doing a few work projects professionally with my wife. Myself and his wife have also told them if there is an interstate work conference where there are no friends or family, they can go without us and just go crazy for each other for a few days. In over 2 years they are yet to have wake up, cuddly, morning sex and both can't wait to experience it.

We have talked about booking a double room and stay the night so they can try it, but overtime we've all played together, we all just want to home to our own beds. My wife has told me, if they moved or had to stop having sex for whatever reason, she thinks it would take her a while to get over it. She loves being around him, at the restaurant her eyes light up when he enters the room, so there are definitely feelings there, and i'll be honest, as a cuck its great, it means I get what I need as well, a little selfish I guess, but the more she desires him, the more I know it won't be long before he's in her pussy again.

My wife and I are polyamorous. I realize she will get attached and get feelings. Her heart is too full of love not to. After almost 21 years of marriage, I'm secure with the way our life and our love is. When she finds her Bull or Bulls, I fully expect her to fall in love.
After thinking about it, I think we'll have the same style as you do except she only wants one Black man which she'll also get emotionally attached and I'm sure it will be for more than just sex. Yes, my gf will want to do more with him and I need to learn to be more accepting. I want it also.

Yes I did but my love wasn't reciprocated. I offered to leave my husband for him then he immediately stopped seeing me. It was only later that I discovered he was married with a family. Over time we would begin seeing each other again and I recognized it for what it was, lust. But that was many years ago.

Back