Are you obsessed with the fantasy?

Are you totally obsessed with this fantasy?

• No, I can take it or leave it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not bad. It would be obvious though and we're shacked up with someone right now so we'd have to go out. I think mine would do it if given the right circumstances but I don't think she wants those circumstances. The ******* is that she plays on the fantasy so well in bed. She says she is a BBC cum shut, wants to be bred over and over again and she even degraded me once which was hot. But then she says I'm weird for liking it lol. I can't win.
That is hot that she says that

You're probably right. That kind of love makes common sex practices go out the window when you make it about her. Same goes for me too. My wife is awesome, she works hard and is a great mom. I think she deserves the best. So I want her to have it. I'm sure you feel the same about yours.
Yes. I think the same. I would like to see her in pure and extreme.pleasure.

I think all the woman once in her life will want to feel another dick. We are too curious to not thinking how another bbc will fuck.me but jot all the woman have the power to tell their husband what they want.

Yes. I think the same. I would like to see her in pure and extreme.pleasure.

I think all the woman once in her life will want to feel another dick. We are too curious to not thinking how another bbc will fuck.me but jot all the woman have the power to tell their husband what they want.
That's true. I introduced the idea myself and I try to be open, transparent and not judgemental. Still that's not enough it seems. At this point I have to wait and see if it's something that gets brought up to me in the future. Hopefully it will.

That's true. I introduced the idea myself and I try to be open, transparent and not judgemental. Still that's not enough it seems. At this point I have to wait and see if it's something that gets brought up to me in the future. Hopefully it will.
We are in the same boat. I told.my wife she can have a bbc and I will not be angry but she didn't tried yet. I am.sure she will try. Maybe she didn't feel the moment.
I saw her reaction when she took the first time.a bbc dildo... she shocked me!

We live for pleasure and having nice feelings so why stop feeling this feelings.

We are in the same boat. I told.my wife she can have a bbc and I will not be angry but she didn't tried yet. I am.sure she will try. Maybe she didn't feel the moment.
I saw her reaction when she took the first time.a bbc dildo... she shocked me!

We live for pleasure and having nice feelings so why stop feeling this feelings.
I hope she does give it a try. I've been preaching BBC to mine for 10 years. Came close once to setting something up with a black guy I know but he flaked on us. She hasn't seemed interested in trying anything online at all and we aren't very outgoing to bars and things like that.

Back