Ladies does your partner support your love for BBC?

What kind of relationship do you have?

• Single

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Boyfriend that knows you like BBC

Votes: 46 12.3%
  • Boyfriend who doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Husband that knows you like BBC

Votes: 248 66.3%
  • Husband that doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • Husband or boyfriend that has a BBC

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
We been into interracial sex since 2 yrs back been married over 20 yrs and i decided to go into this world with her , i admit i always fantasies were her fucking huge black in front of me , now its real and we both enjoy a nice athletic black guy and made it our therapy Our relationship is stronger now then ever
Just sex and keep our private life private

I love the look of approval that my husband gives me when after going to dance next to a group of black men,kiss them in the middle of the danxe floor and being fondled by them,i leave with them and donr return home until the next day
How long did it take for him to arrive at such a level of self-confidence to support your playtime activities?

We started swinging just 2 months since we began dating
Impressive but, when both parties are of the same mindset and sexually self-confident then, the fun is more immediate and intense. Are exploring keeping him in chastity for the month of Locktober (October)?

I love the look of approval that my husband gives me when after going to dance next to a group of black men,kiss them in the middle of the danxe floor and being fondled by them,i leave with them and donr return home until the next day
Doing the same at Trapeze fort Lauderdale October 14th, will report back! May be a latino, we will see

I encouraged my last girlfriend to do this it's a major turn on for me knowing she's getting plenty of cock

We started swinging just 2 months since we began dating
my future husband and I came to Swing six months after we met, although he found out that I was cheating on all my guys on the very first evening when we met, moreover, it turned him on and I realized that I had found the hubby I needed ... gradually from swing We moved on to the state of a hot wife and a deer, but after the wedding, which took place 3 years later, he took the role of a cuckold exclamation mark I regret that then we had too few black guys on the island, and I turned black only 6 years ago, after 12 years of marriage. But apparently these are the steps that need to be passed because he came to the adoption of the black brotherhood already completely bisexual.😉

Back