Ladies does your partner support your love for BBC?

What kind of relationship do you have?

• Single

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Boyfriend that knows you like BBC

Votes: 46 12.3%
  • Boyfriend who doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Husband that knows you like BBC

Votes: 248 66.3%
  • Husband that doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • Husband or boyfriend that has a BBC

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
he was 9 and that got me started so yes it got me hooked I been doing it ever since
my first first BBC experience was when i was 21...i sucked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.
I ate all the cum too it was yummy

My husband was supportive for a long time. We had a few issues and he decided we should stop, that was 2016.
You should find a supportive husband that loves the lifestyle, I’m single, ;-)…not to be a home wrecker but you should do what you want with a supportive husband. Just my two cents…but I am divorced for a reason. My ex didn’t like the lifestyle but I loved sharing her. Just the wrong type of woman that Ive been with.

You should find a supportive husband that loves the lifestyle, I’m single, ;-)…not to be a home wrecker but you should do what you want with a supportive husband. Just my two cents…but I am divorced for a reason. My ex didn’t like the lifestyle but I loved sharing her. Just the wrong type of woman that Ive been with.
We all have to prioritize what's important to us in life, shredding our children's lives and abandoning a 30 relationship for sex isn't my plan. The lifestyle is fun and maybe we'll re-enter it someday but "finding" a husband based on swinging doesn't sound like a long term solution. Thanks for your two cents.

Back