Ladies does your partner support your love for BBC?

What kind of relationship do you have?

• Single

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Boyfriend that knows you like BBC

Votes: 46 12.3%
  • Boyfriend who doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Husband that knows you like BBC

Votes: 248 66.3%
  • Husband that doesn’t know you like BBC

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • Husband or boyfriend that has a BBC

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Hi ladies! I have seen many of the women on here who are in the hotwife area with supportive husbands. Also some single ladies who just love big black cocks. I am really wondering how many women are on here who go behind their partners back to get it and who have supportive husbands. Not judging, I think both are hot!

love to hear about different people and different relationship types.
It's much better when you both are on board! Hubby engages, encourages, and enjoys watching me.

Hi ladies! I have seen many of the women on here who are in the hotwife area with supportive husbands. Also some single ladies who just love big black cocks. I am really wondering how many women are on here who go behind their partners back to get it and who have supportive husbands. Not judging, I think both are hot!

I would be very supportive for her to ride lots of BBCs but I have to get her to open up to the idea. She is very concerative, church going and a bit prudish but I did help a guy seduce her years ago and she was the same way and he finally got to fuck her bareback for just over 2nyears then we moved. I was hopeful he would do what he agreed to and introduce her to his Black friends to try and get her Black Bred but he became selfish and only fucked her himself.

I feel bad say this but I started out cheating behind his back and when my husband found out he didn't take it very well its been struggle with him since

I feel bad say this but I started out cheating behind his back and when my husband found out he didn't take it very well its been struggle with him since
If everyone was half as honest as you are .World would be a better place.

Attachments

• fa3143d5.jpg
    fa3143d5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 78
  • 001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 1ec6518d.jpg
    1ec6518d.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 8ea175c3.jpg
    8ea175c3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 343.jpg
    343.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 2016-08-06_04.36.56.jpg
    2016-08-06_04.36.56.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 58
  • A2BB_277_1000.jpg
    A2BB_277_1000.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 72
  • BCSW_irwfpresent1a.jpg
    BCSW_irwfpresent1a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 78

That is a very good question VixenStag4BBC! I think both both are so hot the supportive White cuckold hubby's and the hotwives that go behind there husband,s back! I have experienced both scenerios and We alll have enjoyed it every step of the way! 🧑‍🦳♠️🧔🏽‍♂️💪🏿💦💦💦👅😛❤️👀

Last edited:
Back