Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

Before we started dating, my wife had an extended affair with a coworker at her office. They never really talked, dated, or interacted outside their hookups. It was purely sexual. My wife also never initiated, it was always the guy.

He would send her a text with "I want to eat your pussy." And usually a couple of dick pics. He would then send a GPS pin as to where they should meet. At first it was his house, or sometimes he would park on the street in a random neighborhood and they would fool around in his car. After a while he got bolder, and they would screw in his office. He would take work calls, while she kneeled underneath his desk blowing him. He trained her to suck really well. Then they would fuck, and he often kept her panties after he came in her, making her go back to work with cum running down her legs.

He would make her repeat things like: "I love your cock, I need your cock," and "I will only ever love your cock." It must've worked, because she still gets extremely wet when she tells me these stories.

Again, she never once initiated. But she never once denied his demands. He got so bold, that after a dozen or so hookups, he would just go to his car in the company parking lot and she would suck his dick there. He would finger her while she sucked, and he was very bossy. "Use your tongue more.""Lick my balls.""Look at me while you suck."

He trained my wife to ask where she wanted his load. She would sweetly ask: "Do you want to cum on my face, on my tits, or in my mouth?" My wife found out he was living with a girl, but still would perform for him every time she was summoned.

A few of the other girls in the office eventually caught on to what was going on, and would tease her as she walked out to the parking lot. "Oh, did your master summon you?" And then laugh and snicker as she came back inside. But she didn't care. She was hooked on that cock. The relationship only ended when he got transferred to another office. Although they did hook up one final time at a big corporate retreat, just after we got married. But that's a whole other story.

I can't tell you how many times I've cum to my wife telling me about her times with John. He sounds like a real horny bastard, and he's one of my heroes. I wish he was still her bull. My wife didn't save any of his dick pics, but admits she wishes she still had them.

Last edited:
I work in/around different office women everyday. Day to day I sit at different women's desks to resolve their "technical issues". Sometimes they make it clear that their interested but I keep my business separated from personal conquests. I have caught several glaring at my mid section and all I can do is grin when I walk out the building and on to the next. In the area I'm in.... It's like taboo to be with a black man, but where I from it's just a normal thing.
I must admit that I do flirt back just to see how hot they get. I leave wondering will she end up finishing what was started herself? or will she wait until she gets home?

So my question to the ladies is ”Have you ever masturbated at work and if so What motivated you to do so? ” FYI I love closet office freaks.
Yes sometimes you just need that relief because you want it or maybe you need to focus so I have snuck off to the ladies room to take care of business before.

Oh I have when I was working.....................
I was pregnant and stupid horny that day. I was sitting in my office doing something close to nothing. Legs crossed and bounce my leg just the right way. I'm so glad my door was closed and most were at lunch. While I was not loud, I'm sure my face got red from the orgasm. I had to then go to my car, get my extra gym panties and finish out my day.

As many times as I tried, I could never recreate that one time in my office

Oh I have when I was working.....................
I was pregnant and stupid horny that day. I was sitting in my office doing something close to nothing. Legs crossed and bounce my leg just the right way. I'm so glad my door was closed and most were at lunch. While I was not loud, I'm sure my face got red from the orgasm. I had to then go to my car, get my extra gym panties and finish out my day.

As many times as I tried, I could never recreate that one time in my office
Fuck that’s hottttt!!! Thanks for sharing

Back