Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

In my younger days, I've flirted with the idea, and played around. Just couldn't get into the act of actually pleasuring myself, for one too many interruptions, and just like men get "blue balls" when teased my pussy will ache when it's being stimulated/teased with no release. Not a comfortable feeling while at work, and makes a girl really snappy, LOL

Last edited:
My wifeScan_0001 (27).jpg used to have the hots for her boss. She would masturbate in the ladies room. Since she was very orgasmic and vocal she said she had to stifle her cries but said she was not always successful . She wondered how much the girls who worked near the ladies room could hear!

We've discussed this before. I'm cool with what you feel about the subject matter. Some women have time to do it. I don't know why you get triggered by this thread.
Ha ha ha triggered? One word which agreed with another poster is triggered? Ha ha ha. Yes some of ussadly don't have time to masturbate at work. Its true unfortunately. Doesnt mean we dont think about something every now and then but alas ..no we arent running off to a public restroom stall to "get off" much to the disappointment of many here. Apparently there are a few but IMO the vast majority of employees and or managment are not off in the bath room rubbing one out unfortunately on an daily or hourly basis-

Ha ha ha triggered? One word which agreed with another poster is triggered? Ha ha ha. Yes some of ussadly don't have time to masturbate at work. Its true unfortunately. Doesnt mean we dont think about something every now and then but alas ..no we arent running off to a public restroom stall to "get off" much to the disappointment of many here. Apparently there are a few but IMO the vast majority of employees and or managment are not off in the bath room rubbing one out unfortunately on an daily or hourly basis-
I agree.

Back