Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

Ha ha ha this is a total male fantasy! Like when are we going to do this? Just get up in the middle of a meeting or a project and go to the ladies room and rub one out? Men may do this but woman for the most part don’t IMO
Right? When the hell would we have time. There are days I barely have time to go to the bathroom. I had a regular that used to nag me to send him pics all day. Even if I have time I set those boundaries and don’t even respond during the day. I’ve never had another woman ask these questions. It’s always guys

Right? When the hell would we have time. There are days I barely have time to go to the bathroom. I had a regular that used to nag me to send him pics all day. Even if I have time I set those boundaries and don’t even respond during the day. I’ve never had another woman ask these questions. It’s always guys
Ok. I can see this thread doesn't apply to you and your lifestyle and that's cool.

This thread is about fantasy. Period. Not reality. Those that are claiming to do this aren’t even verified and you’re posting staged pics
I understand there is a fantasy at play here. I can tell you that I've had several women ( locally) in my lifetime send me videos of them masturbating from their offices or ladies restroom. You don't speak for ALL women in the world.

I understand there is a fantasy at play here. I can tell you that I've had several women ( locally) in my lifetime send me videos of them masturbating from their offices or ladies restroom. You don't speak for ALL women in the world.
If a woman sent you a quick video it’s because you asked her to. They aren’t smart to risk their job

I had a girlfriend when I was about 30yrs and she was mid 20’s that told me when she was in school she would get off in class when there was a film being shown. She would use the eraser on her pencil to find and put pressure on her clit. She also told me she would open her pants on the commute to work while on the interstate portion and get off.

Back