Kurt is a faker and liar

That sucks..ive been stood up by a two members on here already ..never got that far as into to driving to meet..there are alot of talkers on her ..hope you have better luck next time..hit me up if your ever in florida..would love to play with that ass of yours

That sucks..ive been stood up by a two members on here already ..never got that far as into to driving to meet..there are alot of talkers on her ..hope you have better luck next time..hit me up if your ever in florida..would love to play with that ass of yours
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

MsCandyShoppe...it appears all the folks feeling your pain...but we have to remember this is the INTERNET,
and BtW has some very bright and great folks..hopefully more will join..but like all sites, got fakers, flakes, gay guys, assholes, trolls, and just plain masturbators who get off with cams etc..so stick with the BtW crew, we will be there
for you..osp

Ok now he's calling me names on yahoo messenger like fat old slut and telling me to fuck off. I don't do girls and he definitely is a pussy. I told him to grow a dick because he is obviously a faggot queen
I would just ignore him/her and move on. Getting into a group is the best and safest with little or no drama if you are careful when you form the group

Candy, you know there's a "lifestyle" club in Charleston, SC, don't you? It's called The Social Club of Charleston. You might plan to attend a hospitality night and meet some guys ... no fakes. They're there for the same reason you are. They have a website & e-mail address but I don't have it handy for you.
Also, there's a couple really good adult bars there you might check out ... Voodoo's and Mad River Bar & Grille. I think Friday & Saturday nights are best at Voodoo's; it's awesome ... I've never been to Mad River, but I hear it gets pretty wild sometimes.
http://voodootikibar.com/
http://www.madrivercharleston.com/
I have always maintained that the best way to break into the lifestyle is in a group or a swingers club. Swingers club's are going to be easier to find than a private group. A club has the same aims that you do. Get laid, not getting STD's and staying away from crazy people. Assuming you are reasonably sane and disease free a club can help you connect with a person(s) that can meet your needs. The vast majority of these clubs are low/no pressure and are an ideal way to meet, because everyone is there for the same reason. If you are unsure of yourself an "on premise" club is the best bet. With an "on premise" club there are rooms provided for sexual activity. You can meet and fuck and get to know your new partner knowing that there are other people around you. Regardless of how you connect you should have your first encounters on neutral ground like a hotel/motel. The backseat of a car can be fun until some police officers shows up. Never, ever bring someone into your home or go to theirs until you haven gotten to know them well.

If you find that email address or website address can you send it to me. I want to check them out further, Thanks!!!

Well, that Social Club of Charleston seems to have changed it's menu a bit ... its now a Lezzie hangout. That's the reason my info was so old ... 3 years since I was in Charleston, actually.
Here's a list of all the established social clubs in South Carolina, however. Maybe you can find one near you. Good luck and keep us posted if you have some success.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/south_carolina/

I can really recommend Voodoo's, however. Best if you'd take a GF with you and hang out in the bar sampling some of their unique drinks. If you're wanting to specifically attract black guys, get yourself some BBC type jewelry (earrings, necklace, ankle bracelets) to make the guys feel more comfortable approaching you. Mac

cuck_jewelry-necklaceBBC-inGOLD.jpg cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpg cuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet5.jpg cuck_jewelry-earrings.jpg

I went to see if he was real. He's not real. He's a f#%*ing liar and fake. Ladies BEWARE OF KURT.. Mam...
Candy, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry you had to experience this episode, he was a liar and a serious no-show which is VERY dissapointing (since you never laid eyes on him we can not specifically state whether he was black, white or Martian to call him a fake, but I will take care of him).

Please, everyone who reads this, we DO have rules and policies for a reason in our community to not restrict your enjoyment but to help PROTECT YOU! The site DOES have rules on DATING: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...g-the-dating-forum-or-seeking-partners.26324/ I suggest that you make the time to read this statement and read it again as you THINK you may be interested in a fellow member; and Ladies, please be careful and start listening to your "intuition", your "gut" and heed the warnings of the "red flags" that you FEEL when you are engaged in correspondence or communication with fellow male members. There are individuals who posture as black men or white women and from my experience were NOT who they seem here in our community. We, the staff and administration wants to reduce if not PREVENT this from occurring again with ANYONE in our community!

Again, Candy, I'm sorry to hear that you had to experience this episode. And in the future please heed the "wisdom" of the red flags you felt during your interactions with this creep!

With Sincerest Regards,
Alex,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

I feel your pain. I was stood up by someone from here too. Even worse is they keep posting on the home page and when I call them out the admins delete my comments so I can't even warn others about it.

Last edited:
Back