It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

yes yes yes this thread brings back so many memories.

I remember only a few years ago when i finally left home and was able to embrace being the snowbunny that i always wanted to be. Those college year were the best of my life, sooooo much black cock everywhere, had so many first times in so many interesting places and so many amazing experiences there. always excited for the next generation to get blacked like i did.
Without hot women like you, men like me wouldn’t be able to eat creampies.

yes yes yes this thread brings back so many memories.

I remember only a few years ago when i finally left home and was able to embrace being the snowbunny that i always wanted to be. Those college year were the best of my life, sooooo much black cock everywhere, had so many first times in so many interesting places and so many amazing experiences there. always excited for the next generation to get blacked like i did.

Good for you baby

Black men having sex with freshman definitely happens. My GF for instance, before we were together. Same guy she was having sex w/then is the same guy who has sex with her now.

Before I was with her, I used to have a black roommate who had sex w/white girls, too. Loved to see/hear him getting plenty of sex/head while I was getting absolutely zero pussy. Lots of cutie freshman having sex w/him for sure.

Sometimes it was girls from bars or that he knew from college or wherever, but the best was when it was girls from work. Especially if it was a girl I had a bit of a crush on. Nothing's better than thinking you might have a chance with that cute girl from work, then later that night she shows up unexpectedly at your apartment with a real man.

At first it was embarrassing to see it happen. But after seeing it happen the first few times it just felt natural. I started to get happy/excited when it happened to the point that I started encouraging it.

One of the most humiliating times was when I told him I had a crush on a cute & petite brunette freshman that I was super into. I asked him if he thought she was cute and he said that she "looked like fun." tl;dr, he ended up having sex with her in addition to the other girls he was already getting sex/head from. All I could do was jack off in my room while listening to it. He absolutely deserved it.

It was embarrassing at first, but after him having her too became normal, I was really happy about it. I still had a huge crush on her but wasn't going to disrespect him by trying to do anything now that he was having sex with her. He definitely deserved her more.

I stayed pussyfree the whole time I lived with him. It got to the point where when I met a white girl I stopped thinking about wanting to be with her and would much rather get to hear him fucking her or her sucking his dick instead.

Black men having sex with freshman definitely happens. My GF for instance, before we were together. Same guy she was having sex w/then is the same guy who has sex with her now.

Before I was with her, I used to have a black roommate who had sex w/white girls, too. Loved to see/hear him getting plenty of sex/head while I was getting absolutely zero pussy. Lots of cutie freshman having sex w/him for sure.

Sometimes it was girls from bars or that he knew from college or wherever, but the best was when it was girls from work. Especially if it was a girl I had a bit of a crush on. Nothing's better than thinking you might have a chance with that cute girl from work, then later that night she shows up unexpectedly at your apartment with a real man.

At first it was embarrassing to see it happen. But after seeing it happen the first few times it just felt natural. I started to get happy/excited when it happened to the point that I started encouraging it.

One of the most humiliating times was when I told him I had a crush on a cute & petite brunette freshman that I was super into. I asked him if he thought she was cute and he said that she "looked like fun." tl;dr, he ended up having sex with her in addition to the other girls he was already getting sex/head from. All I could do was jack off in my room while listening to it. He absolutely deserved it.

It was embarrassing at first, but after him having her too became normal, I was really happy about it. I still had a huge crush on her but wasn't going to disrespect him by trying to do anything now that he was having sex with her. He definitely deserved her more.

I stayed pussyfree the whole time I lived with him. It got to the point where when I met a white girl I stopped thinking about wanting to be with her and would much rather get to hear him fucking her or her sucking his dick instead.
Wow! Thats great and I hope it's been something that can help these gen Z embrace their future.
I had a similar experience when I was 19. Working at a restaurant and going to junior college I had a crush on this cute hefty waitress. So dam nice and friendly to everyone just adorable!
I was out with some friends from work playing pool and told a buddy I was going to ask her out. He told me it was a bad idea.
She was having regular sex with the head chef. Black man in his late 40s. I was fing shocked to the core...after months of talking to her and seeing her on campus so dam friendly to me, I couldn't beleive it!
It was still kind of taboo back then (early 90s) or at least with most people I knew and I didn't want to make any problems. He eventually became my boss for the last 6 months I worked there. From my understanding that went on even after I left the job.
I would masterbate thinking about her anyways and honestly there's no way I could've pleased her.
So I'm hopeful alot of these gen Z males are feeling the same angst only more.

My wife is sucking and fucking a college athlete twice a week right now and has been for about the last 4 weeks…..one of her long time bulls nephews playing D1 college football for a team near us…..he’s wanting to bring one of his best friends/teammates over to fuck her soon and she told him absolutely. He has about a 8” BBC, but it is super thick, wife says it literally takes her breath away when he slides it in but says it feels so good…he’s a DB and has a great body, I mean it doesn’t look like he has an ounce of fat on him and muscles ripple all over….she loves his ass, says his ass is just hard as a rock and a nice bubble ass to hold on to when he fucks her.
Any videos? Pics?

thank you. When I was back east, I had some close friendships with a couple cuckolds who lived close to a couple colleges, so if I was talking to a girl on campus, I could bring them over to the cuckold's place and fuck her in his bed, cum all over his sheets and then drive her back to campus and go home.
I can think of no better privilege as a cuck than to offer my place as a convenient fuck pad for the bull to use to screw white girls he had met.

Imagine returning home and discovering my bed a mess and the sheets wet with semen. Knowing that yet another white girl had been plowed on my own bed just hours before.

I can think of no better privilege as a cuck than to offer my place as a convenient fuck pad for the bull to use to screw white girls he had met.

Imagine returning home and discovering my bed a mess and the sheets wet with semen. Knowing that yet another white girl had been plowed on my own bed just hours before.
Let me correct you. The cuckold was home. I knew his work schedule and the girls class schedule, so I would pick them up when I knew he was going to be home. For the first month, the cuckold listened from the other room. But once he got more comfortable, he would join us in the room and watch. And then eventually, I would have him take videos sometimes of me fucking girls in his bed.

Let me correct you. The cuckold was home. I knew his work schedule and the girls class schedule, so I would pick them up when I knew he was going to be home. For the first month, the cuckold listened from the other room. But once he got more comfortable, he would join us in the room and watch. And then eventually, I would have him take videos sometimes of me fucking girls in his bed.
Hi, did you let him clean your cock to, and have the cream pie also?

Hi, did you let him clean your cock to, and have the cream pie also?
No, we did not have that type of bull cuckold relationship. And he was not dating these college women. They wanted to explore some kinky sex, and being fucked hard while being watched was definitely a new experience for them.

Eventually the cuckold did start dating one of the older women that I was fucking. He did eat cream pies from her.

Can I bring bbc over to let them fuck me? Where are you? 🤤

It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!
I would say this is pretty accurate for sure. New people meeting for the first time, people on their own for the first time, not having to hide or hold back from anyone but maybe a roommate who is in the same boat.

Back