Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
Once we were invited to a gang bang, so after a few minutes into the BBC'S fucking My Wife, they turned to me, fucked me, did double anal to me, everyone dropped their cum in my face and my Wife pissed over my body.

I was left in a corner and ordered not to wash myself, once they finished with my wife, everyone used my clothes to clean their cocks and I wear them back home.

Once we were invited to a gang bang, so after a few minutes into the BBC'S fucking My Wife, they turned to me, fucked me, did double anal to me, everyone dropped their cum in my face and my Wife pissed over my body.

I was left in a corner and ordered not to wash myself, once they finished with my wife, everyone used my clothes to clean their cocks and I wear them back home.
Ouch, yeah I definitely would never be up for that. There would be serious repercussions of they tried to ******* me to do something like that.

But hey if that's your thing more power to you

We're not into that, but it's great that you enjoy it.

I enjoyed a lot, everyone have their own kinky things. I don't judge anyone, this is a free world and we as a couple do whatever we like, enjoy and want.

And don't give a ******* what other people might think.

Back