Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
Oh, hi, honey. This is Derek. Oh, by the way, you might as well know now, that's his baby in my belly. You didn't think you could get me pregnant with that little dick of yours, did you?

hydii 3408978_9_o.jpg

You're lucky, honey! You get to feel his baby growing in my belly while you jerk off your little dick!

hydii Pregnant-Blonde-Wife-Wearing-Wedding-Ring-Giving-Blowjob-4.jpg

Honey, now you get to lick his cum out of my pussy. I won't need his sperm deep in my womb until the next time I want a baby!

hydii creamy preggo.jpg

Its only as humiliating as you allow it to be. Some people are insensitive to humiliation. Not everyone gets off on it. The first time you pose nude for an art class its very humiliating. The 600th time you do it, its like, "fuck it, I'm getting paid to pose and its the easiest money I've ever made." Once you become comfortable with your own body, it becomes very difficult to ferl humiliated.

As someone who is pretty big for a white guy, I get my humiliation from other things;

Lately I’ve been really turned on by white women rimming black men, so if my wife slobbered on some BBC, then ate his ass, and then walked over and start making out with me, that would be humiliating.

Also getting the cuck more involved. Having him guide the BBC in his wife’s pussy. Or the wife having the cuck ask the bull to do things, like “Honey, beg (blank) to cum inside your wife”.

As someone who is pretty big for a white guy, I get my humiliation from other things;

Lately I’ve been really turned on by white women rimming black men, so if my wife slobbered on some BBC, then ate his ass, and then walked over and start making out with me, that would be humiliating.

Also getting the cuck more involved. Having him guide the BBC in his wife’s pussy. Or the wife having the cuck ask the bull to do things, like “Honey, beg (blank) to cum inside your wife”.
When Chris wanted to be pregnant, I had to ask Michael to do the job. I also had to guide his black cock into Chris' married unprotected white pussy.

Chris wanted you be sure that I desired her to have a biracial baby. It was very humiliating and my face was very red.

5cd285bf-6c29-4e3c-ba0a-7a9d0d92e1e2.jpg

When Chris wanted to be pregnant, I had to ask Michael to do the job. I also had to guide his black cock into Chris' married unprotected white pussy.

Chris wanted you be sure that I desired her to have a biracial baby. It was very humiliating and my face was very red.

View attachment 1571388

Oh yeah, as a fantasy it’s the ultimate taboo. Asking the bull to knock up your wife. Watching the bbc throb as he drumps his load in her, but in reality idk many couples who would go that far.

Back