Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
In my case my most humiliating experience was several years ago, when my wife Susie and me were watching a friend's house during her holidays. She has a big house with swimming pool. Susie and me were swimming alone. Nobody was with us. I was turned on and I asked her to fuck in the pool, but she refused over and over again despite I insisted her a lot. She said me the neighbors could hear us fucking.
I got angry too much because she had fucked some years before we met, with one of her boyfriends, in the swimming pool from a club, when nobody was watching them.

When my wife takes pictures like this she always laughs a little bit and makes some comment about how much bigger her BBC dates are...

View attachment 629305
Hilarious lol...
As a Black man who has fucked dated and married/impregnated beautiful white women, not sure why white women even bother with little white guys anymore:bounce:

If that experience was hard for me and I got angry, another experiences made me feel humiliated and excited at the same time.:mad:

Two years ago my wife Susie and me were trying to have sex in doggy. I've said that doggy style is not my best position to have sex, because rarely I've made my wife cummed in this position. I have not problems with missionary and cowgirl, but doggy is complicated for me. I don't know why but I can't get a good rub either over her clit or in my glands.
We were tryed for half an hour and finally stopped to do it. I told my wife that I was sure Axel would be able to make her cum easily in that position. She agreed with me because she said that Axel loved doggy style.
I had already watched them fucking in standing doggy some months before, but they had never made it in foru legs doggy over our bed.
Axel came at home later, but he had not come to have sex with Susie but to take some drinks. So he was surprised when I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy.
We went to our bedroom and once there, Susie gave him a short blowjob. Axel's cock turned hard quickly.
Susie went over our bed and settled in four legs over the edge of the bed. Meanwhile Axel put all his clothes off.
I told him why he was taking all his clothes off, as he just needed pull down his pants. But he answered it was better if he was naked due in that way they could caress their bodies during the fuck. Moreover Axel knew Susie turned on with the black skin view.:blackgrimace:
Axel kept himself standing up during the start of the fuck, while Susie remained in four legs at the edge of our bed. It was obvious that Susie was feeling a better sensation than she was feeling some hour before with me. But after some minutes fucking she asked him to go over her. Axel went to bed and sat over Susie waist, like if he was ridding a horse.
I couldn't have been able to do the same due I'm too heavy for her.
Once they got the new position, in just two minutes Axel made my wife cum.
In that moment I felt a big humiliation sensation, because he had succeeded where I had failed! But at the same time I turned on like crazy. :D
When Axel took off his wonderful black cock from Susie pussy, she lay over the bed relaxed. Then I put my head between her thighs and sucked her beautiful filled pussy during several minutes. :mstickle:

pic_24_big.jpg

pic_25_big.jpg

If a woman doesn't grip down and bite a pillow during doggystyle? Just stop and get off.

FdO56iZ.jpg

it's humiliating when your 7 inch ex who's a good size for a white boy doesn't realize how out of his league he still is

The black guy has a wonderful of nature down there. Perhaps , the caucasian guy has not as large cock as the black guy, but that's not small. I think he's able to give a good rub over almost any women's clit. 9 from each 10 women would be pleased being fucked by his white cock. I think he has nothing to envy. Good for both of them!

The black guy has a wonderful of nature down there. Perhaps , the caucasian guy has not as large cock as the black guy, but that's not small. I think he's able to give a good rub over almost any women's clit. 9 from each 10 women would be pleased being fucked by his white cock. I think he has nothing to envy. Good for both of them!
we must be looking at 2 different pics that boy has got a lot to envy

Back