Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
Every cuckold's dream: the humiliation you crave
Your wife compares you to a real man and laughs contemptuously at your baby dick.

View attachment 1566521

Then you swallow the black man's sperm gushing out of your wife's pussy.

View attachment 1566522

View attachment 1566524

Afterwards, of course, she posts it on social media.
My wife shows clips directly to her friends when they meet for lunch and at other functions. She has even shared some of them at Sunday school! Now all of her friends giggle at me whenever they run into me around town.

Yes cock comparison is humiliating to hubby it goes even further to total body. My black boyfriends are very musculare and athletic. Before hubby meets them I discribe to him their total package, large upper body muscles, slender washboard abs, tight butt and muscular legs. I then have hubby strip and pose for me and tell him as I hold his dicklet what a real man is like. When boyfriend comes to the house for the initial meeting hubby wears gym shorts and a tank both too small. Boyfriend arrives in thight jeans and lycra under armour shirt. It is a total comparison skin tone, physique and yes cock size. Boyfriend gives me a long passionate kiss and hubby a strong handshake. Hubby thought I was kidding about the guys body but now sees for sure. I tell hubby to fetch a pad of paper, pen and tape measure from the other room. When he gets back the boyfriend is already stripped and I am sucking him to full erection. I grab the tape measure and tell hubby to record the measurements : chest 47", biceps 18", waist 31", thighs 26" cock 9.5" and 6.5" thick. I tell hubby to strip. He peels the too small shorts and tank as we stare at him. He sees the look of disgust on my face and the smirk on my boyfriends face. You can see the humiliation not only in hubby's face but his whole body stature. I throw the tape measure at him and instruct him to go in the bedroom and record his measurements and return when finished. When he comes back in the room we are naked and embracing on the couch. I grab the pad of paper and study the measurements. I pass them on to the boyfriend. Boyfriend's only remark was "well he is bigger than me in the waist area. We both laugh. I tell hubby to fetch us both a glass of wine and he can have a diet coke.

Last edited:
I don’t think it is the most humiliating thing for my husband but I am pretty sure from my experience at this point if you wanna share a bed with two guys it can help a lot to find a balance between themselves if there is a huge difference in their penis size (like 4” difference for example ).
The bigger will dominate the other one, because at the end they aren’t so far from wolves for me ...ahah sorry guys, I am just kidding you :)

Back