Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
I have a rather large cock. I have yet to come across a thicker one in person and I have good length. So yeah it would very humilating for the black bull to compare penis size because I am bigger then almost all the men my wife has had sex with .

I imagine for a black man it would very hard to handle. I actually feel for most of them because we have ran across a fair number of just average sized black cock and it most be a hard thing to live up to for them. Sad because my wife does really enjoy black men for sex it is about so much more then just cock size for her.

I have a rather large cock. I have yet to come across a thicker one in person and I have good length. So yeah it would very humilating for the black bull to compare penis size because I am bigger then almost all the men my wife has had sex with .

I imagine for a black man it would very hard to handle. I actually feel for most of them because we have ran across a fair number of just average sized black cock and it most be a hard thing to live up to for them. Sad because my wife does really enjoy black men for sex it is about so much more then just cock size for her.
Cuck with large penis? It’s pretty rare I guess

Yes i agree must have smaller penises. I meant this a bit tongue and cheek but hard to get that across on message board.

I have had guys that at first were all talk but once I got mine out avoided any kind of comparing talk for sure.

Yes i agree must have smaller penises. I meant this a bit tongue and cheek but hard to get that across on message board.

I have had guys that at first were all talk but once I got mine out avoided any kind of comparing talk for sure.
Mu husband is 5 and my lover 9 inches, so no problem at all in my case

I would say no nothing is more humiliating than penis comparison. I would say that because there is nothing a cuck can do to make up for that shortcoming.

Its rare but which is the deciding factor for being a cuck? Dick size, performance or mind set?

I say mind set if a cuck even if he has a 1 in clit and his girl fucks a man with a 9 in and he leaves is mr. 1 in a cuck?

Its rare but which is the deciding factor for being a cuck? Dick size, performance or mind set?

I say mind set if a cuck even if he has a 1 in clit and his girl fucks a man with a 9 in and he leaves is mr. 1 in a cuck?
I’ve no clue

Been there I would say no. But everyone is different what is humiliating for me may not be humiliating for someone else.

Probably the most humiliating for me was a girl I met online.

She had sucked me and I had fucked her standing up holding her off the floor then placed her on the bed fucking her and she rolled her eyes and said oh my fucking god are you really doing anything? I stopped in her and didn't say anything for what seemed like an hour then she said take my dick out cause she didn't feel anything in her.

Has you can imagine I was hurt and I don't remember much after that. But she let me finish in her ass.

That's all that's happened to me but I can imagine some other examples that would be humiliating.

1: A group of black guys messaging you on facebook about fucking you girl while running a train on your girl.
brooke_babyxoxo

2: Rubbing her back for nine months and the baby is black.

3: Her fucking your black employee.

4: Her telling your family.

5: Her telling her friends in public that you lick her clean.

We haven't dated black guys so far, but all of her previous lovers were not as big as me. Nevertheless, when someone else knocks up your girlfriend/wife and lot of people know about it, it is constantly far more humiliating than the secret knowledge about your dick size.

Loved it when my wife and I added it to our cuckold bedroom fun. Still love it now. Even being told to put my condom on after the bulls finish taking her bare.

FdO56iZ.jpg

it's humiliating when your 7 inch ex who's a good size for a white boy doesn't realize how out of his league he still is
This is not a humiliation, just a fact.

Back