Is My Best Friend Throwing Hints??

yeah that'd be a really good response. maybe be follow it up with "just say the word and i'll pop right over"
Ay....my goal is to simply put the ball in his court.
If he ever told me something like "Yeah I'd like your help in actually having sex with her but she'd never go for it" or something to that tune, then we'd have a clear understanding of his intentions and a reality of where we all sat on the topic.

I'm crafty as hell and know how to have an easy and comfortable convo if he ever brings it up again.

One of my best friends is white and I've known him my whole life, since 5 or 6. (grew up in a small town).
He's been married for about 3 years but has been making these slick references to his sex life on occasion 👀👀. One day idk how we got on the topic but he responded with "Man this pencil dick, I can't do crap with it" to which I said "That's all you packing? I got a whole horse over here!" We laughed it off and changed the topic. (My thought process is hey, if you are making hints, I'm gonna let you know what's up.)
Another time we talk and I ask if he and his wife plan on having ******* soon and he replies "Well 60 secs is all I'm good for anyway, so that should get the job done right?" Again, I responded "That's all it'll take? You gotta do better than that bruh..."

His wife is sexy, nice petite frame with brunette hair. She's never been the type to come on to me but something tells me if that he gave a green light, she'd let me get it (she has a nice ass too)
For the white men...does this sound like something you would do to kind of gauge to see if your black friend would want to fuck your wife? 🤔 Ever been in that scenario?
Definitely throwing hints sir...

Think so? Next time I'm gonna pay close attention to his wife, her interactions with me, our initial "greeting hug", etc. I'd never disrespect her or him but I'm keeping watch for sure! Like I've said before, there may be nothing there but if there is.....😈
There is an entire 'science' devoted to Seduction, NLP, suggestive speech patterns, touching, escalation, etc... I've done my share of research and with great results.
@superdick33 knows what I'm talking about and I know Brotha @BigBlackBull76 is familiar with these methods 😈

Back