Is My Best Friend Throwing Hints??

One of my best friends is white and I've known him my whole life, since 5 or 6. (grew up in a small town).
He's been married for about 3 years but has been making these slick references to his sex life on occasion 👀👀. One day idk how we got on the topic but he responded with "Man this pencil dick, I can't do crap with it" to which I said "That's all you packing? I got a whole horse over here!" We laughed it off and changed the topic. (My thought process is hey, if you are making hints, I'm gonna let you know what's up.)
Another time we talk and I ask if he and his wife plan on having ******* soon and he replies "Well 60 secs is all I'm good for anyway, so that should get the job done right?" Again, I responded "That's all it'll take? You gotta do better than that bruh..."

His wife is sexy, nice petite frame with brunette hair. She's never been the type to come on to me but something tells me if that he gave a green light, she'd let me get it (she has a nice ass too)
For the white men...does this sound like something you would do to kind of gauge to see if your black friend would want to fuck your wife? 🤔 Ever been in that scenario?
BRUUUUHHHH.....
to answer your question,

YES, and YES!
make that move playah!

One thing does he know you been with white women?
If you say anything maybe say his wife is fine looking. But yes let him approach you and don’t say anything to his wife
Hell yea he knows I've been with white women lol I told him the first time I fucked one (an ex of mine). Matter of fact, he and my ex went to the same college so when i would visit her, I'd be banging her in another dorm hall. He knew what was happening

Last edited:
One thing does he know you been with white women?
If you say anything maybe say his wife is fine looking. But yes let him approach you and don’t say anything to his wife
My ex was actually this pretty white southern Bell with brunette hair. Her mom knew we were dating but she kept it from her dad. He was your average southern white male, Dixie flags, mud truck type dude that would never like to think about his ******* being with a black guy. But little did he know 😅 She wanted this bbc, so I had to give it to her. 🤷🏾‍♂️ My friend knew about our whole relationship dynamic so maybe he fantasized about it someway...who knows

Maybe tell him a story about coworker or another friend of yours who approached you about the possibility of fucking his wife just to gauge your friend’s reaction.
That'd prob work well but I'm simply gonna let him bring the topic up before I mention anything. If he brings something remotely up in regards to his sexual abilities, I'm gonna press in for sure

When I read that I thought it sounded like just self-deprecating jokes and maybe he was feeling insecure. I'd say bring up the idea someone else mentioned about the "friend" you had once who mentioned the idea of you sleeping with his wife. Though, even if he's really hinting at something like that, it doesn't mean his wife knows or is into the idea.

If he keeps playing around with me, imma have to bruh-bruh! 😅 It'll change their life fosho
Hey I didn't mean to be so BLUNT about it, buuuuut..... I've been in this situation before!

Back in my Military days, and one of my 'battles buddies', good ol boy white kid from Florida who had a SEXXXXXY young Redhead wife, slim chick with a
FAT booty 🍑🍑😩🍑🍑!!

Just like your friend, I noticed he kept going on and on about their sex life and how good she could give head and he can't fuck her enough, blah blah blah...
And I'm just thinking 'man wtf??'

Finally one night they hanging out in my barracks room and we all getting *******, blasting music and talking *******... He has her shaking her thicc ass to the music and they start making out... So I say 'heyyy, Micasa es su casa' 😅 😅 😅 do whatever yall want!

Sure enough, he whips out his little pink Redhead dick lol she starts sucking him off and I'm like '******* let's make this A PARTY' 😈😈😈

Pulled my hard dick out and she's like DAMN! 😮
Surprisingly, the only thing my buddy said was 'you got a condom right??'

Shiiiiit, do I?? 😂

Tore that young pussy up. Took turns fucking her that night. This was over 15 years ago We been friends ever since 😁

Something tells me if you three hang out and get ******* you have a very good chance of smashing his wife. I say go for it! Just gotta finesse the situation 😈👍🏽

Last edited:
Hey I didn't mean to be so BLUNT about it, buuuuut..... I've been in this situation before!

Back in my Military days, and one of my 'battles buddies', good ol boy white kid from Florida who had a SEXXXXXY young Redhead wife, slim chick with a
FAT booty 🍑🍑😩🍑🍑!!

Just like your friend, I noticed he kept going on and on about their sex life and how good she could give head and he can't fuck her enough, blah blah blah...
And I'm just thinking 'man wtf??'

Finally one night they hanging out in my barracks room and we all getting *******, blasting music and talking *******... He has her shaking her thicc ass to the music and they start making out... So I say 'heyyy, Micasa es su casa' 😅 😅 😅 do whatever yall want!

Sure enough, he whips out his little pink Redhead dick lol she starts sucking him off and I'm like '******* let's make this A PARTY' 😈😈😈

Pulled my hard dick out and she's like DAMN! 😮
Surprisingly, the only thing my buddy said was 'you got a condom right??'

Shiiiiit, do I?? 😂

Tore that young pussy up. Took turns fucking her that night. This was over 15 years ago We been friends ever since 😁

Something tells me if you three hang out and get ******* you have a very good chance of smashing his wife. I say go for it! Just gotta finesse the situation 😈👍🏽
That's what's up!! Man that sounds like a good ass time....a red head with a phat ass? That's gold bro. Like you, I'm like "wtf?" If things line up to where I'm in the right position, id go for it in a heart beat!

That's what's up!! Man that sounds like a good ass time....a red head with a phat ass? That's gold bro. Like you, I'm like "wtf?" If things line up to where I'm in the right position, id go for it in a heart beat!
Yeah they out there. She ain't the only phat booty Redhead I've smashed... 😈

Yeah they out there. She ain't the only phat booty Redhead I've smashed... 😈

Damn! She was eager for that *******! Red head freak no doubt!

One of my best friends is white and I've known him my whole life, since 5 or 6. (grew up in a small town).
He's been married for about 3 years but has been making these slick references to his sex life on occasion 👀👀. One day idk how we got on the topic but he responded with "Man this pencil dick, I can't do crap with it" to which I said "That's all you packing? I got a whole horse over here!" We laughed it off and changed the topic. (My thought process is hey, if you are making hints, I'm gonna let you know what's up.)
Another time we talk and I ask if he and his wife plan on having ******* soon and he replies "Well 60 secs is all I'm good for anyway, so that should get the job done right?" Again, I responded "That's all it'll take? You gotta do better than that bruh..."

His wife is sexy, nice petite frame with brunette hair. She's never been the type to come on to me but something tells me if that he gave a green light, she'd let me get it (she has a nice ass too)
For the white men...does this sound like something you would do to kind of gauge to see if your black friend would want to fuck your wife? 🤔 Ever been in that scenario?
Its on... definitely %100

Back