is it the size or the that his black?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brian, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Brian

Brian New Member

is it the size or just tha fact that his black that make u want his cock?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Its more the novelty of the whole experience. Enjoy it while it lasts. [​IMG]

time2try, willsrvu, kissylips and 2 others like this.
  3. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Both.

jazzmo and london gal like this.
  4. cuckyboi23

cuckyboi23 Member

Sure its the contrast of skin, for sure its size, but also lots of delicious flavours!!!! :)

5. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

For me it is definitely primarily about the contrast of his dark cock claiming a white woman's soft pink folds.

6. Barbie-Slut

Barbie-Slut Active Member Real Person

It's not a novelty at all. Black is bigger, black is better... Fact :D

lxix2nite, jazzmo and loveBLACKmen like this.
  7. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Both!!!

8. sexybeth24

sexybeth24 Active Member

I want black men. They want me. We look at one another and exchange a visible frisson of sexual energy in the lingering glances. Our attraction is based first on race!!

lxix2nite, Hawkeye, kay461962 and 5 others like this.
  9. debbie

debbie Member

its the stamina that counts

Hawkeye and kissylips like this.
  10. FarmgirlJill

FarmgirlJill Well-Known Member

size is important but i like watching a very dark black cock slide into me. the contrast of black and white just drives me crazy.

11. blk snake

blk snake Active Member

Its both.....they love the black man than lust his black cock!!!!

12. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Both. An so much more!

marko32 likes this.
  13. slutkellynaples

slutkellynaples Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Italy
    Both , but most of all its the Black Guys attitude with white women

Asmodeaus80 and JenniferGA like this.
  14. JenniferGA

JenniferGA Member

15. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    BOTH !!!!

16. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    In our case specifically, it's the colour of his skin. Our black friend and me have almost the same dick size (17 centimeters long and quite fat). Of course he has more experience fucking than me. Moreover he's 8 years older than me. But my wife ever said she liked black men. I'm a caucasian blonde hair man and the reason she married with me was due I'm a good guy.
    Everytime they had sex, Axel did everything necessary to get a good rub with his penis over Susie's pussy. One of the last time he fucked Susie, they did it over our bed in doggy. Some hours before Susie and me had been fucking in the same position and I had not been able to make her cum. Later when he came at home, I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy and she cummed immediately. (you'll be able to find a lot of pics of them fucking in that position in this site). I know the fact he is black turns my wife on like crazy.

17. John Boy

John Boy Active Member

I will answer for the wife. For her it is the size of her bulls cocks she loves a really fat cock and most black men have fat cocks, or at least the ones we have met.

time2try likes this.
  18. blk snake

blk snake Active Member

definitly both.....i have white women look at me with cum lust in their eyes......and when i went to a mandingo house party some time ago! as soon as i walked in i felt the heat and hunger they had for me.....needless to say it was a hot and nasty night of extreme cum lust and sex!

jazzmo and cucky like this.
  19. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Has to be the whole package . My wife hasn't actually been blacked yet and the whole idea of her going black remains a fantasy that excites us both . For my wife its the thought of having a dark black mans black hands all her naked white body and the taboo of her being a white woman that gives herself to the big bad black man. She also loves the idea of a black man taking a white mans wife as he watches her being blacked.
    The black man also has to have a bigger cock and superior body than the white wifes husband . I myself have a decent enough cock that my wife loves although black men do seem to have much thicker cocks. The thought of a black man stretching and making my beautiful wife cum hard on his longer thicker black cock is hot.

#19 whitecockedhubby, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  20. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    For me, it's both. There is something intoxicating and erotic about the taboo of it, me a wife and mom being naughty. But also, the size is so pleasurable. So, for me, it's both.

milf4bbcstretch and serginho like this.