is it the size or the that his black?

both is the right answer. it isn't only a matter of inches. some white men are very well dicked. but the plus is stamina in bed. there is a big difference. it's the why i prefer black. if has got a big dick too bingo!
Exactly, it was the stamina and confidence that won me over, although as I've gone on I am more interested in a bigger sized cock!

For some people it is that taboo if the IR encounter. I have had many women tell me they get very aroused watching my cock slide in and out of them.

One of the women in our group has a periodically voracious sexual appetite. We usually arrange to have 3 or 4 large bulls pleasure her for an evening. One of the males in the group is a large Scandinavian male. Has a cock about the same size as mine. I am fairly dark and he is completely pale with blond hair. I started off the evening blindfolding her and tying her hands to the headboard. I told her that 4 of us were going to take turns with her and she needed to tell us which one of the guys was the white guy. She wasn't able to tell. After the first round the blindfold stayed on but her hands were freed. She put a good deal of effort into trying to find the white fucker, but by morning she was satiated but still clueless. The last round before she went home was also minus the blindfold

The most important sex organ is between you ears

Back