Is it really ok to let bulls cum inside?

I'm so disappointed...
How can you really think to dont let your bull cum inside!
Its the best part of the cuckold relation...
The moment when you and your husband listens the bull moaning while spurting his sperm in your womb...
And you can feel his semen deep in your pussy...
Your husband will look at your eyes, and you'll be full of gratitude...
And if you dont use contracceptives is even better, because you'll know for days that his sperm is in your womb waiting for the ovulation...
You definitively have to try!

We get tested at least twice per year, and we use condoms at parties and with new guys.

We hate condoms. That's why we want long-term, regular friends who will get (most, if not all of) their needs met with us, and put their seed where it belongs.

Ultimately, She decides who or if a man takes Her bareback. That's always my preference. I love fucklicking, and creampies or sloppy seconds/tenths after She has welcomed Her Lover(s) to fill Her up. My favorite is when I am on my back and She straddles my face, grinding Herself on my chin, lips, nose, and tongue.

Don't worry about humiliation play, if he wants to eat your sloppy, cummy pussy, let him.

You should honestly do whatever you and your husband feel comfortable with and are willing to accept the consequences for. Don't let anyone else police your sex lives and either restrict you or push you to do more than you want. Do what makes you comfortable.

I'm so disappointed...
How can you really think to dont let your bull cum inside!
Its the best part of the cuckold relation...
The moment when you and your husband listens the bull moaning while spurting his sperm in your womb...
And you can feel his semen deep in your pussy...
Your husband will look at your eyes, and you'll be full of gratitude...
And if you dont use contracceptives is even better, because you'll know for days that his sperm is in your womb waiting for the ovulation...
You definitively have to try!
Best reply...ever.

We get tested at least twice per year, and we use condoms at parties and with new guys.

We hate condoms. That's why we want long-term, regular friends who will get (most, if not all of) their needs met with us, and put their seed where it belongs.

Ultimately, She decides who or if a man takes Her bareback. That's always my preference. I love fucklicking, and creampies or sloppy seconds/tenths after She has welcomed Her Lover(s) to fill Her up. My favorite is when I am on my back and She straddles my face, grinding Herself on my chin, lips, nose, and tongue.

Don't worry about humiliation play, if he wants to eat your sloppy, cummy pussy, let him.

thank u for the reply~

Bulls are allowed to cum where ever they want

As long as that's the mutual understanding. The rules of consent should still rigorously apply to all types of sex, including interracial and any that involves cuckolding/bull/dom fantasies. I love IR cream pies but I'd never want to see anyone's limits disrespected. Even if you get an STD or pregnancy, as long as it was 100% consensual, both sides share equal responsibility. If the agreement was to use a condom and the guy rips the condom off and forces his way, then we have a serious problem in addition to the biological consequences.

Back