Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

I agree, even though they don’t technically “need” a white cuck we could add an enthusiastic dimension to the relationship.
For most BBC loving white women having a white cuck is redundant and irrelevant, and I accept that. But for a few it may be an ideal type of relationship, and this could be due to emotional or practical reasons etc.

Is it possible to become a couple based on interracial cuckolding? Do you believe it can happen? Are there many occurrences of this happening?

Is it possible to become a couple based on interracial cuckolding? Do you believe it can happen? Are there many occurrences of this happening?
I hope it can happen. I’m looking but consider it more of hotwife relationship. She can have as much sex as she wants as long as I can participate , watch or she tells me about it

My white cuck and I have an absolutely incredibly loving and mutually supportive and fulfilling relationship despite me a bit of a bitch hotwife QoS and him not even living being cuckolded. Seriously, our relationship is AMAZING. Love him so much and he worships the ground I walk on.

So yes, it’s definitely possible xx

My white cuck and I have an absolutely incredibly loving and mutually supportive and fulfilling relationship despite me a bit of a bitch hotwife QoS and him not even living being cuckolded. Seriously, our relationship is AMAZING. Love him so much and he worships the ground I walk on.

So yes, it’s definitely possible xx
OMG! When I hear of successful, supportive, loving and mutually fulfilling interracial cuckold relationships such as this my heart sings with joy! Thanks for highlighting your loving relationship - I can't express how much hope you've instilled in this white cuck wannabe.

If it is possible for a white male to form a successful relationship with a white female based on their shared love of interracial sex and cuckolding, where is the best place to meet someone?

A few years ago I met up with a white girl who I communicated with via yahoo groups. She was bisexual but, when it came to men, was totally black only and asserted that I'd never be allowed inside her. This actually turned me on as I love 'black only' white women.
Because of the distance between us and work commitments it was difficult to build a relationship. In retrospect, I regret not throwing everything at building this relationship.

What is a white female's reluctance to get involved with a white male who wants an interracial cuckold relationship? Is it that she finds such a male a real turn-off, or is it that she finds it hard to believe in the authenticity of a male who professes such desires?

What is a white female's reluctance to get involved with a white male who wants an interracial cuckold relationship? Is it that she finds such a male a real turn-off, or is it that she finds it hard to believe in the authenticity of a male who professes such desires?
Great question, I would love to know too.

I think it’s possible, but you have to ask what do you bring to the table?
A woman (of any ethnicity) is looking for something out of a relationship- love, romance, fun, financial security, physical security, lots of things. If she’s getting her sexual fulfilment out of black guys, what do you offer? Any of the above? If you do then there’s a chance the relationship can work.
I love my hubby, we have fun and I have security, but I get my sexual fun from other men.
And this sums all up

Back