Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I've only ever said it when asked to.

If a word is offensive, its offensive no matter who says it. This "our word" thing is used byhave limited intellect people think their better than others. Yes, it's your word., You're special that way, the way no one wants.
Context is important.
The "N" Word...Who, when, why, and how it's said makes all the difference.
It is "whites" who are conditioned to think everything belongs to them.
Even "our culture."
"It is "whites" who created systems, laws, and policies based on being BETTER than "Blacks."
It's called "white supremacy."
Surprise, surprise not everything we do/say is about what you or anybody "wants" of us.
The arrogance/privilege...Wow 🙄.

Last edited:
Noone can offend me unless they are meaning to. If that's the case it can be any word they use. Call me anything u want if it's not meant to hurt or belittle me. I'm ok of no one likes me. I like me so if you if u respect me I'll respect you. If you are racist then you will never find out how my pussy feels and that is enough to end it in the world I think. If you knew you would know

............Educated black men are a "threat" to most folks on this site........
If that were true and you really believe that statement, what the hell are you doing on this site? To someone like myself reading that, it's very offensive and stupid! why would you even think that?? drag yourself into the modern world!

ill go further with this. "Cracker" those that were cracking the whip were a "certain type of white people who came from a part of englad/united kingdom" The area they were from was the "rejected" white parts of the country. Those parts housed their societies "low frequency humans". Those humans for the most part got shipped here and became slave masters. The profile of them were they white with hints of red in their face. When mad they get tomato red. Nope not making this up, if i had some time id find the info for this. Yeah this country is deeply fucked. Columbus was a *******, and guess who he bought over ******* pedos molesters. thats why the color scheme in this country fucked up. Euro sent its rejects here and here we are today still today trying to keep white folks mess up like they are children.

So for ya white women, u say on command never on your own. Some of us black men here are educated enough to know some of yall white people just dont belong on this site.
You just sound like a racist fuckwit to be fair. If you are educated, you certainly arnt in British history

If that were true and you really believe that statement, what the hell are you doing on this site? To someone like myself reading that, it's very offensive and stupid! why would you even think that?? drag yourself into the modern world!
Its very offensive and stupid to you because you placed yourself into the "MOST" part of the of the "people from the site" instead of simply keeping your mouth shut. Quite sure that made your face red and your screaming the "n word" behind the screen. Learn to read without emotions and maybe youll notice to yourself "Hey im not part of the "Most" people he is referring to.

Its very offensive and stupid to you because you placed yourself into the "MOST" part of the of the "people from the site" instead of simply keeping your mouth shut. Quite sure that made your face red and your screaming the "n word" behind the screen. Learn to read without emotions and maybe youll notice to yourself "Hey im not part of the "Most" people he is referring to.
You forget that this is a open Forum, I don't need to "keep my mouth shut" and my face is definitely not red! who the hell do you think you are? and again I say you should probably remove yourself from a Interracial forum if you have such opinions about white people! I agree with "usemygirl" you come across very racist!
If most of us white people are are racists in your eyes who is left for you to interact with here? Try writing informed comments instead of trolling with internet trash and insulting people you don't know, talk about narcissistic!
Shut my mouth!! indeed!
I've said my piece and really don't want to converse with someone like you any further! so i'll let your bigoted ego have the last word.

Last edited:
You forget that this is a open Forum, I don't need to "keep my mouth shut" and my face is definitely not red! who the hell do you think you are? and again I say you should probably remove yourself from a Interracial forum if you have such opinions about white people! I agree with "usemygirl" you come across very racist!
If most of us white people are are racists in your eyes who is left for you to interact with here? Try writing informed comments instead of trolling with internet trash and insulting people you don't know, talk about narcissistic!
Shut my mouth!! indeed!
🥱

Shut my mouth!! indeed!
I've said my piece and really don't want to converse with someone like you any further! so i'll let your bigoted ego have the last word.
How do you feel about Haiti having to pay back France (where you from) for their freedom? Did you as a citizen of France benefit off that. Or did your country government use that money for themself. Isnt this racist, your country tried to enslave Haiti but instead made the poor black people of Haiti pay it back. Heres a picture for a reminder. Call me racist all you want but explain this and how your country benefited off this. So your country supports racism and slavery and when those slaves fought back, Your country made those black people pay for nothing, all while you sit here and call a "Black American with slave descendants a racist". Its an open forum curious how you respond to this. EDA64981-6DFD-4A0E-87C6-6B707C5B4D51.png

Last edited:
Shut my mouth!! indeed!
if you dont support Haiti to get reparations from your country France, doesnt that make you a racist as well? If your country told the France Citizens "Hey 10% of you income is going to Haiti's reparation fund, since your not Racist and I am, you wouldnt have an issue with 10% of your income to helping out the black people it took from.

You good for taking black dick on camera, but to have these conversations with a black person you not good at it. Again you threw your ownself into the "most" category when majority of the American Women knew better, that this isnt a convo to go passed "NO or I dont say it".
F66397D0-7FC4-466C-9DC3-1B1F2697E723.png

Back