Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have said it during sex with only one man. He practically demanded that I call him that several times during sex. I was initially very uncomfortable doing that but he really got off on the forbidden black/white taboo. It was included in some other dirty sex talk he enjoyed.
Uh you know your profile set to "male". You might want to fix that.

You forget that this is a open Forum, I don't need to "keep my mouth shut" and my face is definitely not red! who the hell do you think you are? and again I say you should probably remove yourself from a Interracial forum if you have such opinions about white people! I agree with "usemygirl" you come across very racist!
If most of us white people are are racists in your eyes who is left for you to interact with here? Try writing informed comments instead of trolling with internet trash and insulting people you don't know, talk about narcissistic!
Shut my mouth!! indeed!
I've said my piece and really don't want to converse with someone like you any further! so i'll let your bigoted ego have the last word.
Well 1960 is "dragged into modern times". Your country benefited off black people. Isnt this racist? Why would France need to "govern" over africans? Was it because the africans were poor and dirty. How am I racist again. "Most" people like you take offense when a black man decides to be smart. Then the "black man" is seen as racist. 🤷🏽‍♂️ You seem kinda racist, you fucking black men but have a white partner. Is that your form of reparations or is it a racist fetish. Cause your certainly not gonna leave your partner for a full time relationship with a black man. No your not cause you have security with you white partner. You have the best of both worlds and you probably dont have to work. Cause if you got into a relationship with a black man, you life of doing nothing comes to a stop and you have to get a real job. Welcome to the mind a of an Educated American Black Man. You know the ones they teach yall foreign countries are the ones to avoid. Majority of the countries outside of the US teaches their citizens us Black Americans aint ******* up until you get up close and personal with one. Then all that ******* you learned about us goes out the door.
94B0F5FE-FD1C-45F7-B3E5-4B66D464563B.png

As a rule..I do not use it unless I am asked to do so...
see @Hotwifeslut24. Shes American. Shes not part the "most white people" Im talking about. She knows the "history" of the word and gave the answer a Good Girl is suppose to and left it at that. Your choose violence and got it right back, because your cant read and lump yourself into a group you probably belong to. Stay in France, American Black Men dont want you.

I could care less. I give the word no fuel. Think about it like this. If the white race knows they can use it to hurt a person... why give the word ammo? Once we a black people quit reacting to the word, then it has no strength feel me? Let's let it go... like black people call whites crackers... they could care less about that. White trash is the equivalent of the n word. Just a heads up. Once we don't react... what they got then? Bring they ass right down to earth. That's why we're fucking and having k I d s with the majority of their sluts anyway. I fucking love owning white sluts.

I could care less. I give the word no fuel. Think about it like this. If the white race knows they can use it to hurt a person... why give the word ammo? Once we a black people quit reacting to the word, then it has no strength feel me? Let's let it go... like black people call whites crackers... they could care less about that. White trash is the equivalent of the n word. Just a heads up. Once we don't react... what they got then? Bring they ass right down to earth. That's why we're fucking and having k I d s with the majority of their sluts anyway. I fucking love owning white sluts.
My advice is just to shut the fuck up. I don't react to names and I ain't fucking for social justice. As long as I get off. Hell, she can call me the name of her boyfriend, her *******, the black neighbor, her brother, or her hubby, and I'm still going dump my nut and let her go. Seems like a lot of brothers want a relationship, which they equate to respect. A married white woman, who is giving herself to my black cock does not respect her hubby, her marriage, or herself. If she wants to be a stupid cum dump I can always shut her up with my fat cock down her throat, or better yet up her tight ass. When she is twitching, and crying and cuming I'm not listening to what is coming out her mouth. :)

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I like it

I'm British you Plonker!! 😄

Wait for it .................... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I wouldnt know that idiot considering your profile says Bordeaux France. Also shows your intelligence level as Britain has done the same as France.

I waiting for all that cum to un attach from your brains so you can make sense.

Next time be a real woman @ me. I see why your shared with men, you dont offer much to your partner

My husband got this profile about eight years ago. He doesn’t participate anymore due to very poor health. I have tried to change it unsuccessfully. Please tell me how.
at this point you might as well vid verify and let staff take care of that for you. If your a real woman no disrespect, once you verify Real women and Real Black men dont have to pay any fees. You have earned free status.

I am a white guy but when I hear a white girl hiss out "Fuck me N, fuck me harder", through her teeth and then the bull picks up pace after which you only hear his balls slapping her pussy hard and how that makes her pussy wattery and sloppy. It hits so hard, it makes my balls puls.

I love race play so I don’t mind, but let the BBC give you permission first or ask him if it’s ok before hand.. or if you all have talked about enjoying race play and he’s ok with it… but just out of the blue, no heads up can go side ways…

People reading this thread have probably seen I give as good as i get when I have a valid opinion, However someone??? here created a new profile this afternoon and sent me a private message which I will publish below..... too cowardly to use his own public profile name!

......message received.....

You're british, so it probably means you have poor hygiene and bad teeth. Fu.k.ing h(on)key trash. Scum like you come to these types of places to use bl;ack men as sex an.i,mals. Hopefully as you s.lut your vaj across the internet, you'll come across a really wrong type, and will end up getting s.ava.gely (r)aped and your k ids br.u.t.ally k ill.ed. Fu.c-king red-faced h(o)n.key p.ros.titue.

.........What delightful men there are on here!
The Moderator has banned the said individual but obviously the person is still here using his original sudo, but I invite them to privately message me and my husband so we can address the threats.

It’s as simple as this:

If you’re a woman or receiver, ask the man if he’s ok with verbal race play. If he doesn’t know what that means, say it involves using slurs like the n***a and n****r or just “the n word”. They’ll know then. Ask before you start talking sexually and again before you meet up in the bedroom. Every man is different. Nothing worse than both people about to get off and having cold beer water poured over the situation because the man’s boner was killed and feelings were hurt.

People reading this thread have probably seen I give as good as i get when I have a valid opinion, However someone??? here created a new profile this afternoon and sent me a private message which I will publish below..... too cowardly to use his own public profile name!

......message received.....

You're british, so it probably means you have poor hygiene and bad teeth. Fu.k.ing h(on)key trash. Scum like you come to these types of places to use bl;ack men as sex an.i,mals. Hopefully as you s.lut your vaj across the internet, you'll come across a really wrong type, and will end up getting s.ava.gely (r)aped and your k ids br.u.t.ally k ill.ed. Fu.c-king red-faced h(o)n.key p.ros.titue.

.........What delightful men there are on here!
The Moderator has banned the said individual but obviously the person is still here using his original sudo, but I invite them to privately message me and my husband so we can address the threats.
I told you, you should keep quiet but you kept going on. You put yourself in the "most white people" box for no reason. I "tried" saving you. You crying to nobody here but yourself. It was funny to you a few comments ago, now you crying on a "N word" thread. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It's said to me a lot

I told you, you should keep quiet but you kept going on. You put yourself in the "most white people" box for no reason. I "tried" saving you. You crying to nobody here but yourself. It was funny to you a few comments ago, now you crying on a "N word" thread. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Not crying, ranting maybe, but your lack of empathy for what was written is all telling??

Not crying, ranting maybe, but your lack of empathy for what was written is all telling??
no empathy is needed when you caused your own issue here. Your husband is the one suppose to show empathy to you not me. Thats why you married and Im not. You came out your mouth and you got corrected. Now you want symphony from a black man. Nobody told you to add yourself to the "Most white people" part which clearly shows you are part of the "most".

Had you kept ya mouth shut nobody would've sent you any private email at all. Hope you learned a lesson.

I get it, black man are good to f uck, but when convos like these come up, you become braindead. Free to mind ya business.

Last edited:
Back