Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

no empathy is needed when you caused your own issue here. Your husband is the one suppose to show empathy to you not me. Thats why you married and Im not. You came out your mouth and you got corrected. Now you want symphony from a black man. Nobody told you to add yourself to the "Most white people" part which clearly shows you are part of the "most".

Had you kept ya mouth shut nobody would've sent you any private email at all. Hope you learned a lesson.

I get it, black man are good to f uck, but when convos like these come up, you become braindead. Free to mind ya business.
Try using auto correct if you can't spell or form a coherent sentence, your only making yourself look even more stupid.

I told you, you should keep quiet but you kept going on. You put yourself in the "most white people" box for no reason. I "tried" saving you. You crying to nobody here but yourself. It was funny to you a few comments ago, now you crying on a "N word" thread. 🤷🏽‍♂️
LOL. You tell her. She get's some of what they are so quick to give out and she comes here crying into her beer about it. Funny how they always seem to state that hate is just part of human nature and exists in all groups, so just deal with it. But when she is on the receiving end, she plays the victim and sympathy card on here. Meh. :(

LOL. You tell her. She get's some of what they are so quick to give out and she comes here crying into her beer about it. Funny how they always seem to state that hate is just part of human nature and exists in all groups, so just deal with it. But when she is on the receiving end, she plays the victim and sympathy card on here. Meh. :(
Shes married and gets to f uck black guys. Idk why she even bothered to comment. If you notice her replies got shorter and shorter cause she has nothing to bring to the table. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Shes married and gets to f uck black guys. Idk why she even bothered to comment. If you notice her replies got shorter and shorter cause she has nothing to bring to the table. 🤷🏽‍♂️
But it is hard to be articulate when cum is still attached to the brain. It make the thinking a little, err, cloudy, pun unintended. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Anyway for such married couples, black guys are just supposed to have big sticks and fuck the wives obligingly, so thinking guys like you who don't tow the line are clearly a "problem". :ROFLMAO:

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I've only ever used it when asked to by a black man.

As a Black man who has no use for the word...AT ALL. My opinion is that any Black man who likes hearing it during sex. Feels on some level he is exactly what the word N.igger (hard "R" or not ) denotes...
A brute, an a.nimal, "prized" field buck with a big ass fucking Black dick, King MuthaFukin' Kong... Ready to slay that "forbidden" white pussy...Yeah okay 🤷🏽‍♂️.
I guess whatever floats your boat...Right😏?
On the other hand ask yourself why these white motherfuckers love saying it so much...🧐.
Could it be that's the way they see you outside of the bedroom too🤔?
Hey whatever floats their boat... Right 🙄?

Screenshot_20240404-074922.png

Last edited:
As a Black man who has no use for the word...AT ALL. My opinion is that any Black man who likes hearing it during sex. Feels on some level he is exactly what the word N.igger (hard "R" or not ) denotes...
A brute, an a.nimal, "prized" field buck with a big ass fucking Black dick
, King MuthaFukin' Kong... Ready to slay that "forbidden" white pussy...Yeah okay 🤷🏽‍♂️.
I guess whatever floats your boat...Right😏?
On the other hand ask yourself why these white motherfuckers love saying it so much...🧐.
Could it be that's the way they see you outside of the bedroom too🤔?
Hey whatever floats their boat... Right 🙄?
A case of hitting the nail on the head. Ain't it funny how many here will 'denigrate' themselves by playing the role of a big-cocked p.l.antation buck just to get laid? Asking for a woman to call you degrading names because "it makes the sex hotter"? Sheeesh.

Hell yea! Pm me and we get deep into saying that n- word in bed 😈. black man, negus technically is royalty anyways if one knows they power .

It’s only ok if permitted( only if I allow it for a certain event ) and roleplay in the sheets but if u getting too damn comfy and u just doing so cuz you. A straight up rascist then hell naw lol.

Back