Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Good Morning.
"Cracker" which comes from the sound a whip makes. Does not come close to the historical racial impact that n*gger does. "Cracker" as a slur ironically still puts "white" in the position of dominance over Black...Unlike n*gger.
"Cracker" has never been used to systematically terrorize, disenfranchise, and "make less than" an entire race of people. The two slurs are not historically comparable.
ill go further with this. "Cracker" those that were cracking the whip were a "certain type of white people who came from a part of englad/united kingdom" The area they were from was the "rejected" white parts of the country. Those parts housed their societies "low frequency humans". Those humans for the most part got shipped here and became slave masters. The profile of them were they white with hints of red in their face. When mad they get tomato red. Nope not making this up, if i had some time id find the info for this. Yeah this country is deeply fucked. Columbus was a *******, and guess who he bought over ******* pedos molesters. thats why the color scheme in this country fucked up. Euro sent its rejects here and here we are today still today trying to keep white folks mess up like they are children.

So for ya white women, u say on command never on your own. Some of us black men here are educated enough to know some of yall white people just dont belong on this site.

The mere fact that you just realized what it means. Gives credence to the fact that you don't know the two terms are not comparable. Cracker is an offensive term. However n*gger is the hydrogen bomb of racial slurs. I'm only telling you things that you seem unfamiliar with. In terms of the historical impact. I'm an American Black man and you're a French white woman. Our vantage points concerning these matters are radically different.
I dare say you are correct, but then why do you all refer to each other using that word? it seems to me if the word is offensive then no one should use it. keeping the word in use surely is only encouraging division, looking ahead and not back is the only way to heal ANY disputes/arguments/wrongs.

I dare say you are correct, but then why do you all refer to each other using that word? it seems to me if the word is offensive then no one should use it. keeping the word in use surely is only encouraging division, looking ahead and not back is the only way to heal ANY disputes/arguments/wrongs.
Context- is a beautiful thing. Your question can’t be answered in this forum in a fashion that is digestible. Fact is there’s many factors that go into why a culture does what it does. Explaining the rationale of a culture that was legally given entre to society legally around 50-60 years ago takes study and conversations. Conversations that should be had not in a forum with bots and extreme kok chasers.

Context- is a beautiful thing. Your question can’t be answered in this forum in a fashion that is digestible. Fact is there’s many factors that go into why a culture does what it does. Explaining the rationale of a culture that was legally given entre to society legally around 50-60 years ago takes study and conversations. Conversations that should be had not in a forum with bots and extreme kok chasers.
bots and extreme kok chasers? these are what please?

Thank you for keeping an open mind... I don't use the word at all. I trained myself many years ago not to. I know there are people who don't believe this. However it's true. The word is too drenched in Black b.lood for me. I'm going to attach a video that I've attached a couple of times on this site for you. It may help you understand why some Black people use it. In terms of healing the only way to heal is to first acknowledge the wound...Treat that wound. Until it's healed... And certainly not reinjure it.
Meaningful acknowledgment is virtually absent.
Treatment is inadequate.
The wound is still open.
Reinjury is ongoing.

Last edited:
“It is an educated mind that entertains a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle on people who can’t take a joke
  1. That's not how that quote actually goes.
  2. Aristotle NEVER wrote that.
  3. YOU quoted a former inmate, current entertainer as a great philosopher - and I corrected that notion and suggested you try a real philosopher. You still failed.
  4. The actual quote is from Nicomachean Ethics and has nothing to do with 'taking a joke'- “It is the mark of an educated man to look for precision in each class of things just so far as the nature of the subject admits; it is evidently equally foolish to accept probable reasoning from a mathematician and to demand from a rhetorician scientific proofs.”

ill go further with this. "Cracker" those that were cracking the whip were a "certain type of white people who came from a part of englad/united kingdom" The area they were from was the "rejected" white parts of the country. Those parts housed their societies "low frequency humans". Those humans for the most part got shipped here and became slave masters. The profile of them were they white with hints of red in their face. When mad they get tomato red. Nope not making this up, if i had some time id find the info for this. Yeah this country is deeply fucked. Columbus was a *******, and guess who he bought over ******* pedos molesters. thats why the color scheme in this country fucked up. Euro sent its rejects here and here we are today still today trying to keep white folks mess up like they are children.

So for ya white women, u say on command never on your own. Some of us black men here are educated enough to know some of yall white people just dont belong on this site.
This man ain’t lying he speaking factuals.. the whole southern accent we have in America actually derives from those same low frequency regions in the UK.. it was a poor mans dialect…🤷🏾🤷🏾

This man ain’t lying he speaking factuals.. the whole southern accent we have in America actually derives from those same low frequency regions in the UK.. it was a poor mans dialect…🤷🏾🤷🏾
My Ninja ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽Majority of white folks just learned something cause most of them dont know that either............Educated black men are a "threat" to most folks on this site........And this is why we are here to tell non black people, The N word is to be used on command not on your own.

My Ninja ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽Majority of white folks just learned something cause most of them dont know that either............Educated black men are a "threat" to most folks on this site........And this is why we are here to tell non black people, The N word is to be used on command not on your own.
Yes sir.. I don’t take iffense to words anymore well I mean especially once i learn the etymology of the word.. like to be honest I’d feel more offended by someone calling me black if I want to be offend by the N word 🤷🏾🤷🏾 it wasn’t to long ago that it was deemed a derogatory statement to call a colored man a black man!!! But that’s knowledge that the majority of our so called black folk today have no knowledge of lol ya know

Yes sir.. I don’t take iffense to words anymore well I mean especially once i learn the etymology of the word.. like to be honest I’d feel more offended by someone calling me black if I want to be offend by the N word 🤷🏾🤷🏾 it wasn’t to long ago that it was deemed a derogatory statement to call a colored man a black man!!! But that’s knowledge that the majority of our so called black folk today have no knowledge of lol ya know
even to build upon the south part. The crackas were sent to the south cause the land was more fertile compared to the north which was better suited for industry. So moving forward to today, white people in the south will get more offended being called a cracka opposed to a white person in the north. The whole slavery "stories" are more hyped to cause fear. Slavery was more centralized in the south. Even today the white people are different between north and south. South they use that word more and will shoot if things escalate , up north especially nyc, trying using the n word, 9/10 times that person getting beat up and not fighting back and nobody jumping in to stop it.

We also talking to different white people from all over the world and smaller cities. Bigger cities, majority white people arent entertaining the nword. Now smaller places and other countries, they havent really experienced the big cities yet, cause if they did, majority of the responses from the white commenters wouldve say, " i dont say it or only if he tells me too". Everyone else that said I use whenever, they dont have enough experience to know better. If they did, the whole thread wouldve agreed.

Its gonna get quiet after some read the last few comments. They have something to think about.

If a word is offensive, its offensive no matter who says it. This "our word" thing is used byhave limited intellect people think their better than others. Yes, it's your word., You're special that way, the way no one wants.
Its not our word we didnt create it. 🤷🏽‍♂️....If we created that word then it wouldnt be an issue to begin with. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Back