Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

He's a racist troll that comes to the site so he can insult black men in order to feel a sense of superiority. He's not in the lifestyle, just a lonely guy looking through a window, filled with jealousy and self loathing. Best to add him to your ignore list.
Exactly. He comes here because he can spout his garbage to his target audience. Ignore him. By engaging him you are playing right into his hands.

You are correct. Point proven that you are a muscular big-boned A-grade plantation buck who comes to places like this to drool over and pound pot-bellied grandmothers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Even foreigners in america never reduce themselves to behaving this way. I suppose it just confirms why ppl like you are "the real foreigners" in your own country. Funny aint it, how whites hang out with, date, marry, introduce to their friends, family, neighbors, work colleagues ppl from other countries, but they would never do this with american blacks because they are "taboo"? Yet when whites come and hide on places like this because they choose to avoid you out there in the real world, here you are primitively pounding the wives and girlfriends of these same whites like big-dicked wildlife. Strange world we live in.
I'm black as they come. And while your words are dickish......you're not wrong. Getting some white pussy isn't so important to me that I will allow myself to be degraded by these.....pot bellied grandmothers with sunburn spots lol.

What a joke. Me hate them? That would be people who look like you. I get why people like you come and hide on these types of places. Out there in the civilized real world, these whites prefer to socialize and date and introduce to their friends, colleagues, family etc americans of other races and ppl from other nationalities because they (whites) say they have more in common with these ppl, find them to be more "!americanlike" and are more compatible with them than american blacks.
But then when thy want to pink faced perve out, then they come to these types of places to watch plantation bucks have raw primitive sex with their partners.

Then once they have had their fun, they are back out there where they prefer to socialize and date and introduce to their friends, colleagues, family etc americans of other races and ppl from other nationalities because they (whites) say they have more in common with these ppl, find them to be more "!americanlike" and are more compatible with them than american blacks. Until it is time for them to perve out, then they come to places like this to see their wives having raw primitive sex with well-endowed Ne.gr.0 bucks.

You get the idea...add hot water and stir.

Oh, btw, it is people like you, not me, who ridicule and despise american blacks and encourage other races and other nationalities to look down on them and despise them in their own country. You don't do this to other races. You specifically and deliberately target american blacks to direct this type of behavior toward. You can go and chew on that for a while.
TLDR

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Don’t

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
That definitely depends on that black man. Personally I have no problem with it as long as the er is not on it. But you would definitely have to have that black guy trust.

Please, "baby it's cold outside is" offensive, Yet WAP is Ok?!?! Stop. Seriously. Hypocrite.
You're talking about a situation that you know NOTHING about! Why don't you just stay in your lane and stop talking about s.h.i.t. that you DON'T understand! By the way, why are you so infatuated with what goes on in the Black community? Since you seem to listen to hip-hop, do you even know the history behind it? What you and your White Satan mentor have typed is the same s.h.i.t. that racist ass Trump would have said! After all, the racists have to STICK together, right?

You're talking about a situation that you know NOTHING about! Why don't you just stay in your lane and stop talking about s.h.i.t. that you DON'T understand! By the way, why are you so infatuated with what goes on in the Black community? Since you seem to listen to hip-hop, do you even know the history behind it? What you and your White Satan mentor have typed is the same s.h.i.t. that racist ass Trump would have said! After all, the racists have to STICK together, right?
That’s some funny stuff. That’s right, it’s Trump’s fault!!! 😂😂😂😂 Take your head out of your ass. 😂

That’s some funny stuff. That’s right, it’s Trump’s fault!!! 😂😂😂😂 Take your head out of your ass. 😂
Did I say that it was Trump's fault, you fucking dumbass? You don't really do a good job of comprehending! White folks like you like to voice your opinion! The crazy thing is you fail to realize that whatever you say is irrelevant! You're just talking out of your ass and don't know what the FUCK you're talking about, which MOST white folks like doing ALL the time!!

Last edited:
If you don't know how it got into rap music you have a lot of research to do.
And who say's it's OK?
You are assuming a lot.
That is so true about "them"! I have no idea why "they" love to assume! Could it be that they like to put their two cents in anything that has nothing to do with them? Just like the Tulsa Massacre, I bet "they" have no ounce of regret about that! Thank goodness though, the Millennial generation as well as Gen Z are doing all that they can to bring the country together!!

Last edited:
Back