Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Always better not to use the N-word. The most generous interpretation is that it’s vulgar. The usual interpretation is that it’s racist and extremely offensive.

JUST BEING HONEST….It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, if it’s said during sexual play and it turns her on saying she is being fucked by good n-word cock, no problem…it’s almost like a term of endearment and complete satisfaction when the wife acknowledges she is being fucked by n-word cock.
I have had white wives (not all, but 1or 2) say to me “I love your n-word cock”…now I know there are going to be a few who will be critical because as a black man I allowed them to say it…but I also know and understand were it was coming from, it was not said to hurt or belittle me, they say it during that sexual moment because they love my n-word cock, they say it with pride in a positive way, loving, appreciating and knowing that this n- word cock dominates them.
Hey I’m not insulted as long as i knows how the word is being used and it’s not being abused, I see no problem here.🤷🏽‍♂️
This site is called BLACK to WHITE for a reason…if there are any racist here then they are definitely confused and on the wrong site 😂🤣😂🤣💯.
I can honestly say absolutely none of the white wives including white husbands I have ever been involved with have NEVER ever shown any type of racist attitudes towards me...it’s always been the complete opposite…true words.

Last edited:
JUST BEING HONEST….It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, if it’s said during sexual play and it turns her on saying she is being fucked by good n-word cock, no problem…it’s almost like a term of endearment and complete satisfaction when the wife acknowledges she is being fucked by n-word cock.
I have had white wives (not all, but 1or 2) say to me “I love your n-word cock”…now I know there are going to be a few who will be critical because as a black man I allowed them to say it…but I also know and understand were it was coming from, it was not said to hurt or belittle me, they say it during that sexual moment because they love my n-word cock, they say it with pride in a positive way, knowing and loving that this n- word cock dominates them.
Hey I’m not insulted as long as i knows how the word is being used and it’s not being abused, I see no problem here.
This site is called BLACK to WHITE for a reason…if there are any racist here then they are definitely confused and on the wrong site 😂🤣😂🤣💯.
I can honestly say absolutely none of the white wives including white husbands I have ever been involved with have NEVER ever shown any type of racist attitudes towards me...it’s always been the complete opposite…true words.
I have had white wives (not all, but 1or 2) say to me “I love your n-word cock”…now I know there are going to be a few who will be critical because as a black man I allowed them to say it…but I also know and understand were it was coming from, it was not said to hurt or belittle me, they say it during that sexual moment because they love my n-word cock, they say it with pride in a positive way, knowing and loving that this n- word cock dominates them.
Hey I’m not insulted as long as i knows how the word is being used and it’s not being abused, I see no problem here.
Exactly so I asked the question did the guy punch the woman in the face or the guy . I am not a cuck but if a guy punched my wife in the face . I’d go ballistic on him like I said though I’m not a cuckold. Even if it was play and he punched her I’d find something ad smash it over his head , no bullshit . Because if he was to get upset that much to punch her a woman rules should have be set , not fucking punch her . How about a warning atleast first

Exactly so I asked the question did the guy punch the woman in the face or the guy . I am not a cuck but if a guy punched my wife in the face . I’d go ballistic on him like I said though I’m not a cuckold. Even if it was play and he punched her I’d find something ad smash it over his head , no bullshit . Because if he was to get upset that much to punch her a woman rules should have be set , not fucking punch her . How about a warning atleast first

If you can read he clearly said He was punched…

You have to ask to see if it's ok before you get to playtime. For some people, they really enjoy it and it adds a raunchy element, for others it's clearly a no-go. Just see what you guys are comfortable and cool with.

thats kind of part of the appeal. The bulls are the fucking animals and the woman is the one being defiled.
And this racist “*******” reference is why you’re a solo male posting. We are black men. If you were referring to a white man you’d simply call him an alpha. Go sit down.

Back