Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

You said while fucking as if that makes a difference. 🤷🏿‍♂️ You already know the history of the word, so does this question need to be asked? You should already know the answer. Stop playing.

When call the N word Difference between. A BLACK MAN AND A black man IS THAT ONLY A black man WOULD GET OFFENDED !!! 2ND I'm not African American. I am a BLACK AMERICAN I WAS BORN HERE 51 YRS AGO...…. And I don't get offended when a white male calls me the N word !! I ******* A PERSON WITH KINDNESS !! I Look him in the face and say THAT'S WHAT YOUR WIFE SAYS EVERY TIME I FUCK HER!!! … CLASS DISMISSED!!!!

Finally someone with a functioning brain!

Depends in my experience on the black man..some enjoy being racial play. Like for me...a guy can say cunt..whore..slut..bitch..under some hot sexual play...but dont call me it after. Some black guys I know are the same.

So when I agree with a black man, that makes me a clown, and a moron?

What are you some kind of racist.... Do you think black men are dumb and if I agree with them it's a problem??

Check your privilege bigot!!

I think the problem with your post that caused you getting criticism is where you said the black guy who's not offended by the N word has a "functioning brain." That black man does not speak for most -- or even many -- black people.

******* the people who use the N word with kindness??? Huh??? Most blacks are rightly offended by the word. We're not talking about an agreement made during sex, but in life in general.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I'd say don't say it unless be asked to say it.

I think the problem with your post that caused you getting criticism is where you said the black guy who's not offended by the N word has a "functioning brain." That black man does not speak for most -- or even many -- black people.

******* the people who use the N word with kindness??? Huh??? Most blacks are rightly offended by the word. We're not talking about an agreement made during sex, but in life in general.

You're a liar, YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED

If that were the case the black community would be OUTRAGED by every single rapper slobbering it out every other word in ever single song they make. All of you would march on Hollywood and riot and burn it down because every black actor sputters it out with glee and a thrill in every move. All of you would DEMAND that it's use be ended and you wouldn't toss it around a million times in every single conversation you have with each other.

What you are is simply pissed off that your phony outrage has worn out it's welcome and doesn't work anymore. You are pissed off that your own CONSTANT USE of that term has become common slang and you cant use it as a club to beat whites with anymore.

Now, go cry to the moderators like a baby because you cant face the truth.

You're a liar, YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED

If that were the case the black community would be OUTRAGED by every single rapper slobbering it out every other word in ever single song they make. All of you would march on Hollywood and riot and burn it down because every black actor sputters it out with glee and a thrill in every move. All of you would DEMAND that it's use be ended and you wouldn't toss it around a million times in every single conversation you have with each other.

What you are is simply pissed off that your phony outrage has worn out it's welcome and doesn't work anymore. You are pissed off that your own CONSTANT USE of that term has become common slang and you cant use it as a club to beat whites with anymore.

Now, go cry to the moderators like a baby because you cant face the truth.

I don't cry to moderators, you piece of *******. But thanks for this latest post -- cementing who you really, which is human trash.

I am WHITE, you dumbass bitch. As I've said here repeatedly, BLACK people get to decide if and when the N word is offensive -- not you, not other white people. Got it??? Your pathetic "white satin" ass -- whatever the fuck that is -- doesn't get to call double standard, complain about rappers, or anything else.

Your problem with rappers "slobbering it out every other word in every single song they make" shows us all how ANGRY you are. THEN you throw in riots and burning ******* down. When's your next QAnon meeting, dude? Still screaming for a Trump victory? Got that Confederate flag in your bedroom?

Phony outrage? Just shut the fuck up. If people like you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP and not say the word, no one would talk about this. Instead, you have to scream your opinion like the fucking Trumptard Snowflake you are.

You know what offends me? People like you. FUCK OFF.

I don't cry to moderators, you piece of *******. But thanks for this latest post -- cementing who you really, which is human trash.

I am WHITE, you dumbass bitch. As I've said here repeatedly, BLACK people get to decide if and when the N word is offensive -- not you, not other white people. Got it??? Your pathetic "white satin" ass -- whatever the fuck that is -- doesn't get to call double standard, complain about rappers, or anything else.

Your problem with rappers "slobbering it out every other word in every single song they make" shows us all how ANGRY you are. THEN you throw in riots and burning ******* down. When's your next QAnon meeting, dude? Still screaming for a Trump victory? Got that Confederate flag in your bedroom?

Phony outrage? Just shut the fuck up. If people like you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP and not say the word, no one would talk about this. Instead, you have to scream your opinion like the fucking Trumptard Snowflake you are.

Man this bigot called you black and called me white😂😂. He is s fucking moron😂😂

Awww.... Poor baby, do you need a tissue?

The best thing about communist NPC's like you, is that you have nothing but your programmed punch cards to draw from.

Man this bigot called you black and called me white😂😂. He is s fucking moron😂😂

My IQ is obviously a lot higher than yours is, and considering how much you whine and cry about an ENGLISH word, you're not much of a "dom" or a "master" which you would know if you actually were either one. That's the thing about being dominant, you spend a lot of time laughing at little ******* like you who throw temper tantrums and call mommy to punish the mean man when your feelings get hurt because you cant handle and adult conversation..

sad ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

The best thing about communist NPC's like you, is that you have nothing but your programmed punch cards to draw from.

My IQ is obviously a lot higher than yours is, and considering how much you whine and cry about an ENGLISH word, you're not much of a "dom" or a "master" which you would know if you actually were either one. That's the thing about being dominant, you spend a lot of time laughing at little ******* like you who throw temper tantrums and call mommy to punish the mean man when your feelings get hurt because you cant handle and adult conversation..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not the one crying like a snowflake bitchboi. Your trolling skills are so fucking bad.

Said the Trumptard moron who pulls out copy-and-paste slams like "commie" and "communist." LOLOLOLOL

Are you 12? LMAO Intelligent people -- people with those high IQs you obsess about -- don't have to ANNOUNCE that they're smarter than others. That you have to TELL us how bright you are is sad, and frankly, embarrassing. And dominant? Same rule applies, bro. When you have to state your dominance, it's clearly lacking.

Now go back to reading your KKK manifesto while you jack off to black guys getting all the white pussy.

Back