Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

You spelled "Oppression Olympics" wrong.

Every single one of the black men/women on this site LOVE to toss that word around every time they speak, but that word shall never be uttered by a white person because it will hurt their fragile feelings so they can't cry about something and they all know it.

It's why they get so mad when Crakka, Honkey, Cave Ape, White Bread, which you will notice are NOT censored on here, or whatever other childish taunt they come up with rolls right off white people and we never cry about it. It's really hard to play along with the whole "black alpha male" thing in this lifestyle when all they ever do is cry like babies about everything.

Little FYI for all of you "Black Studs"

Actual men, that really are studs, don't ever flail around crying when someone insults us, most of us just laugh about it because we know it's just a schoolboy taunt from a weak little punk which all the "big bad tough alpha studs" on here haven't figured out apparently. And yes, I will use that word to your face and when you wet your pants and start crying I will just laugh at you, and then if you pull the mach tough guy *******.....

Well the outcome for that "big bad tough alpha stud" wont be very pleasant for him.

Grow up, toughen up, and quit crying about it!!!

Look in the mirror Mister Butthurt .
Also if you say it to me face to face , you're either going to the hospital or six foot in the ground .
You wouldn't be the first foolish whitemale I sent to the grave .
This ain't keyboard warrior ******* talking .

If you don't like the STUDLY Black Brothas on this site or are TRUTHS , leave or be kicked out .
Either way, I don't like you and I see right through your bullshit .

Last edited:
Look in the mirror Mister Butthurt .
Also if you say it to me face to face , you're either going to the hospital or six foot in the ground .
You wouldn't be the first foolish whitemale I sent to the grave .
This ain't keyboard warrior ******* talking .

If you don't like the STUDLY Black Brothas on this site or are TRUTHS , leave or be kicked out .
Either way, I don't like you and I see right through your bullshit .

Golly, thank's for proving the point kiddo.

LMFAO.

Do ya need a tissue?? Wan't some depends, a fresh tampon??

Golly, thank's for proving the point kiddo.

LMFAO.

Do ya need a tissue?? Wan't some depends, a fresh tampon??

Listen Boomer ,

I get it you feel out of touch and think the old days are superior , a era where Men were men was better than this generation .
Though you old guys suffered heart attacks , depression and suicide in greater numbers .
Where white men could just run around say the Nword freely .

I bet it was great for your false sense of manhood .

But you have proved nothing but that you are butthurt long winded ,whiny ,meek, micro aggressive ******* stir because of your fragile ego.
You just want to do or say what ever you want without consequences.

But people draw the line .

But don't worry bud you can go on the ghettogagger forum and say ni@@er to your hearts content .

Last edited:
All I’m saying is race play is a two way street . Please be prepared for someone who has a firm grasp of the English language and knowledge of history. Meaning if we are going to play that game let’s do it . My words are soul piercing.

A woman I had been fucking in the past was one of those females who knew how to push your buttons in a sexy way. Blonde hair ice blue eyes 10/10 AND KNEW IT. During one of our man sessions while I was on top teasing her by taking it out over and over. She grabbed my dick, bit her lip, grinding her hole on the head of my dick, looked me dead in my soul, and said “give me that N***er dick” ! I FUCKED THE ABSOLUTE DOG ******* OUT OF HER and she LOVED IT. I couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened. Later while watching a movie I looked her and expressed that she NEVER say anything like that to me ever again. To this day I’m unsure if it turned me on or not

A woman I had been fucking in the past was one of those females who knew how to push your buttons in a sexy way. Blonde hair ice blue eyes 10/10 AND KNEW IT. During one of our man sessions while I was on top teasing her by taking it out over and over. She grabbed my dick, bit her lip, grinding her hole on the head of my dick, looked me dead in my soul, and said “give me that N***er dick” ! I FUCKED THE ABSOLUTE DOG ******* OUT OF HER and she LOVED IT. I couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened. Later while watching a movie I looked her and expressed that she NEVER say anything like that to me ever again. To this day I’m unsure if it turned me on or not

Well it sounds like she got what she wanted out of it :) How did she respond when you told her never to say that again? And even if she abides by your wishes, you know damn well she's thinking it. She had been thinking it all along. Just like plenty of people here who state that they would never say it, but you know damn well plenty are thinking it . . . .

Well it sounds like she got what she wanted out of it :) How did she respond when you told her never to say that again? And even if she abides by your wishes, you know damn well she's thinking it. She had been thinking it all along. Just like plenty of people here who state that they would never say it, but you know damn well plenty are thinking it . . . .
She looked at me silent (something she does to gauge how serious I am) so I repeated myself . She asked if it was too much and I just explained that I CANT allow her to think saying ******* like that is OK. . . A small part of me thinks I may have liked it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awww.... you're so precious.

Does your mommy know you on here?

OOOH Boy you have crossed over to now using S.I.G.N. Language , the verbal attacks women use to attempt to get under a man skin.
If your using S.I.G.N. Language. ...
Either your gay and struggling with your own effeminate identity and angry that hetero masculine blackmen won't treat you like a woman or you are a Bitch Boi angry you can't get even a hot wife to give you attention.

Bro, take some umuzu testerone and go buy Rollo Tomassi books.
You'll thank me.

But I'm done engaging you on this matter , stay in your fucking lane .
Don't tell a Blackman he shouldn't feel away if someone call him the nword.
It's above your capability, know your lane and live in it .

Last edited:
Yeah, when it is stripping a segment of people of their humanity, I am just not seeing where (or how or why) the arousal would come. Similarly, while having sex with a Jewish couple, I also can't imagine saying something or calling them a term that reminds them of great-grandma & grandpa being dragged from their home and having numbers tatted on their forearms.

Yeah, when it is stripping a segment of people of their humanity, I am just not seeing where (or how or why) the arousal would come. Similarly, while having sex with a Jewish couple, I also can't imagine saying something or calling them a term that reminds them of great-grandma & grandpa being dragged from their home and having numbers tatted on their forearms.

Sorry, but I do find this scene hilarious (as do many of my Jewish friends . . . Larry David is Jewish himself). Epic funny :)

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Nah, don't

It may be acceptable for a black person to use the "N" word, but I don't feel it is acceptable for a white person to use it. It makes me uncomfortable hearing it. I've never been asked to use it even in the heat of passion and if he told me to do so I would do so reluctantly.

Back