Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

where can you start with this 1?
simple some women love to say the N word & some Just can’t bring themselves to say it.
When they do say it for me it’s sexy & for filling. Just don’t take life so seriously 😂

1. Not opposed to it, it's actually a Kinky Turn-On for me.
2. I don't really express it unless in situations like this as many people of my same ethnicity would think I am a "Coon", however once the fun is over that is a No-No, more so for the safety of the Woman/Couple as Blk ppl in general are very intolerant of this and can become aggressive, as warranted.
3. Communication is a big factor here, if they aren't with it don't sweat it, some1 else might be. 😉

We've seen videos of the guys and women using that language and guess that is their choice if all are OK with it, but it always leaves us feeling awful for the guy being used as a sexual object, not treated as a person. If we were around that in-person I'm sure we'd leave.

The guys and couples we play with are our friends, and even if they were just strangers we would never use that word, or other demeaning language, or even consider using it. We want to have fun, not hurt people.

We've seen videos of the guys and women using that language and guess that is their choice if all are OK with it, but it always leaves us feeling awful for the guy being used as a sexual object, not treated as a person. If we were around that in-person I'm sure we'd leave.

The guys and couples we play with are our friends, and even if they were just strangers we would never use that word, or other demeaning language, or even consider using it. We want to have fun, not hurt people.
@Elelator_Cpl I'm aware that many share your opinion, feeling and stance on this subject and I respect it fully. I would not want to impose my own feelings on you, whether we were engaged in sex playing together or just talking about it like here. If you and others on this thread don't mind, I would like to solicit your feelings on the highlighted questions below - for my own selfish inquiry and understanding, not to "convince" anyone of anything...

Let's assume we are all here seeking to engage in sexual activity of one type or another that is interracial in nature with other like minded people. Let's also assume that we all take some time to 'get to know' who we are about to engage with to - at a minimum - determine if our basic likes and dislikes are aligned with our desires. For example, if the other party wants oral or anal and you don't, then it doesn't make sense to proceed. Otherwise, we all want to come out cumming and feeling sexually satisfied. Now, let's assume use of the 'N' word didn't get discussed.

What if it turns out one party really gets off and wants vocal race play, that it turns him or her on a lot? I know some women have said that if the bull wants it, they'd go along. You mentioned that such language is "demeaning" and therefore implied that you would not do it. You also implied you would leave under certain circumstances.

If you're uncomfortable, you're uncomfortable and you should not have to do what you're uncomfortable with -- but how do you determine "demeaning" to the bull when, in this case, the bull doesn't feel it's demeaning and in fact, feels energized by it and wants it? Is there a bit of "I know what's better for you" implied there? If there is, it is. I'm not here to judge that - just exploring.

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
NOT AT ALL

Never not at all. Tired of even discussing this. Dont give me that lame argument that well its used in songs and blah blah blah. Even some have gone so far to say that its part of culture. Bottom line is this. At some point and it hope that point is now especially with everything going on today, there has to be a reset button pushed where we say ENOUGH. We are not going to use that word. First of all, why? Why use it in the first place. give me one logical reason that you can say that word does not offend you or anyone else and you we should continue to use. Dont give me this lame ass excuse about freedom of speech because that nah come people get real. Why? Why use it. Oh im just playing kidding around blah blah..no..you aint kidding around by saying that..there is some underlying tone or issue for you to use that word and then say ah i meant it as a joke or we're cool and all. No we aint when we use that word. All of a sudden we discover something about you that maybe you wanted to keep hidden. Everyone will try to justify it but the bottom line in todays world short of a toddler, ******* or someone in the world or country such as the amazon who dont know what that word means and the hate behind no one absolutely no one should be using that word. PERIOD. if i have offended anyone in anyway, by what i just said, then u seriously need to go check yourself and do some should searching.

It comes down to personal preference. I don't see how anyone can have a problem with what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. Communication is the key. If you and your Bull both enjoy it..do it. If one of you has an issue with it, don't do it. As for me personally, I dig it,I'm into race play but then again I'm a kinky mofo and I want that hot, naughty action. Some guys don't care for it and those guys are to be respected for their stance just as I want to be respected for my own.

Jen I'm black and allow me to say I detest the " n" word in General it shows lack of intelligence by not just whites but also people of African Americans. White folks don't use the " h" word....jen when it comes to sex... I do at times make white women say the " n" just gives me a sense of dominance...full control in the bedroom.

@Elelator_Cpl I'm aware that many share your opinion, feeling and stance on this subject and I respect it fully. I would not want to impose my own feelings on you, whether we were engaged in sex playing together or just talking about it like here. If you and others on this thread don't mind, I would like to solicit your feelings on the highlighted questions below - for my own selfish inquiry and understanding, not to "convince" anyone of anything...

Let's assume we are all here seeking to engage in sexual activity of one type or another that is interracial in nature with other like minded people. Let's also assume that we all take some time to 'get to know' who we are about to engage with to - at a minimum - determine if our basic likes and dislikes are aligned with our desires. For example, if the other party wants oral or anal and you don't, then it doesn't make sense to proceed. Otherwise, we all want to come out cumming and feeling sexually satisfied. Now, let's assume use of the 'N' word didn't get discussed.

What if it turns out one party really gets off and wants vocal race play, that it turns him or her on a lot? I know some women have said that if the bull wants it, they'd go along. You mentioned that such language is "demeaning" and therefore implied that you would not do it. You also implied you would leave under certain circumstances.

If you're uncomfortable, you're uncomfortable and you should not have to do what you're uncomfortable with -- but how do you determine "demeaning" to the bull when, in this case, the bull doesn't feel it's demeaning and in fact, feels energized by it and wants it? Is there a bit of "I know what's better for you" implied there? If there is, it is. I'm not here to judge that - just exploring.

We can only speak for how we personally feel on this topic, and how we would handle a situation. We aren't commenting upon or judging what other consenting adults feel and are mutually comfortable doing in private.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SAYING THE WORD...I will not allow myself to be degraded as if I’m some big dick buck slave fucking the masters wife, you can go ahead and cancel that fantasy scenario, lol.
We are all equal when having sex...as a matter of fact we should be friends or at least have a mutual respect for each other...I can’t speak for others but I always bring my A game and that includes respect towards my sexual partners.
I’m not desperate, I choose my sexual partners well, so I know I get that same respect in return.

Last edited:
Back