Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

It is never OK to use the "N" word, ever. If there was anytime it was an appropriate to use the "N" word, no one would ask this question without using the actual word. No. They ask if they can use the "N" word. The origin of the word comes from stupid people dehumanizing another people to alleviate guilt of what these people inherently knew was wrong. Using it during sex assuming it was OK is a cowardly way of getting in a cheap shot at the person it was directed at. It also shows there is a feeling of guilt for the activity one is engaged in, and the use of the "N" word is passing the self guilt onto the person the user is engaged with putting the blame for this guilt on them. If you feel the need to hide or cheapen the moment, reevaluate your situation and choices.

It is never OK to use the "N" word, ever. If there was anytime it was an appropriate to use the "N" word, no one would ask this question without using the actual word. No. They ask if they can use the "N" word. The origin of the word comes from stupid people dehumanizing another people to alleviate guilt of what these people inherently knew was wrong. Using it during sex assuming it was OK is a cowardly way of getting in a cheap shot at the person it was directed at. It also shows there is a feeling of guilt for the activity one is engaged in, and the use of the "N" word is passing the self guilt onto the person the user is engaged with putting the blame for this guilt on them. If you feel the need to hide or cheapen the moment, reevaluate your situation and choices.

The first part of your post ignores the fact that you CAN’T use the word on this site even if you wanted to. That’s because the site automatically changes it to “black man”. If it wasn’t for that, you definitely would see the word used here.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Wtf is this🙄

The first part of your post ignores the fact that you CAN’T use the word on this site even if you wanted to. That’s because the site automatically changes it to “black man”. If it wasn’t for that, you definitely would see the word used here.
What you just posted proves the first part of my post. They change it to "black man" for a reason. It's never OK to use the "N" word.

What you just posted proves the first part of my post. They change it to "black man" for a reason. It's never OK to use the "N" word.

No it doesn’t. In your SECOND SENTENCE, you made it sound like everybody was CHOOSING to ask if it was OK to use the word without actually using the word itself in their question. And that was supposedly proof that it’s inappropriate to use the word.

Well, that’s not true as your assertion is false. Again, the word CAN’T be used here because SOMEBODY (those who moderate the site) made that decision for EVERYBODY ELSE that it can’t be used. That was my point.

That decision to ban the word reflects the view of the moderators, and one can conclude that’s the right view or the wrong view, but you can’t conclude that’s the same view held by all 343,000 plus members of this site. Each individual can’t decide for themselves whether to openly use the word or not because the moderation won’t let them.

So, you can’t then turn around and say that the very fact that people aren’t using the actual word itself when asking if it’s OK to use it is some kind of proof of the word’s inappropriateness. They couldn’t even if they wanted to. The moderators may have agreed that the word is so offensive that it should not be uttered, but the moderators don't speak for 343,00 other people.

And but for that censorship, you can bet your bottom dollar that people would be openly use the “N-word” here, including if and when asking whether it was OK to use it while having sex with black men. Occasionally its use does slip through in videos, photos, cartoons, etc. that people intentionally post here. If the moderation doesn’t catch it or if it isn’t reported, then it remains on the site.

I know that I reported somebody one time (twice actually) who was using the word in a video and the moderation refused to remove the video each time, with no explanation given! I mean what kind of bullshit is that? Is the banning of the N-word a rule on this site or not??? Because if it is, then it damn well should apply to everybody! But oh not to them, who then started attacking me on my profile page! I got their post removed and blocked them. But apparently these people with a reaction score of over five thousand get to use the N-word here while nobody else is supposed to.

It’s the old adage. Give somebody a little power and . . . they abuse it . . . .

Last edited:
Well, that’s not true as your assertion is false. Again, the word CAN’T be used here because SOMEBODY (those who moderate the site) made that decision for EVERYBODY ELSE that it can’t be used. That was my point.

That decision to ban the word reflects the view of the moderators, and one can conclude that’s the right view or the wrong view, but you can’t conclude that’s the same view held by all 343,000 plus members of this site. Each individual can’t decide for themselves whether to openly use the word or not because the moderation won’t let them.

It’s the old adage. Give somebody a little power and . . . they abuse it . . . .

You spelled "Oppression Olympics" wrong.

Every single one of the black men/women on this site LOVE to toss that word around every time they speak, but that word shall never be uttered by a white person because it will hurt their fragile feelings so they can't cry about something and they all know it.

It's why they get so mad when Crakka, Honkey, Cave Ape, White Bread, which you will notice are NOT censored on here, or whatever other childish taunt they come up with rolls right off white people and we never cry about it. It's really hard to play along with the whole "black alpha male" thing in this lifestyle when all they ever do is cry like babies about everything.

Little FYI for all of you "Black Studs"

Actual men, that really are studs, don't ever flail around crying when someone insults us, most of us just laugh about it because we know it's just a schoolboy taunt from a weak little punk which all the "big bad tough alpha studs" on here haven't figured out apparently. And yes, I will use that word to your face and when you wet your pants and start crying I will just laugh at you, and then if you pull the mach tough guy *******.....

Well the outcome for that "big bad tough alpha stud" wont be very pleasant for him.

Grow up, toughen up, and quit crying about it!!!

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Don’t use it! not every black person uses that word. I feel feel offended when black people uses it.

Every single one of the black men/women on this site LOVE to toss that word around every time they speak, but that word shall never be uttered by a white person because it will hurt their fragile feelings so they can't cry about something and they all know it.

It's why they get so mad when Crakka, Honkey, Cave Ape, White Bread, which you will notice are NOT censored on here, or whatever other childish taunt they come up with rolls right off white people and we never cry about it. It's really hard to play along with the whole "black alpha male" thing in this lifestyle when all they ever do is cry like babies about everything.

Actual men, that really are studs, don't ever flail around crying when someone insults us, most of us just laugh about it because we know it's just a schoolboy taunt from a weak little punk which all the "big bad tough alpha studs" on here haven't figured out apparently. And yes, I will use that word to your face and when you wet your pants and start crying I will just laugh at you, and then if you pull the mach tough guy *******.....

Well the outcome for that "big bad tough alpha stud" wont be very pleasant for him.

Dude relax...to write all that you must really want to have the privilege to say the N word bad...if it makes you feel better buy a black blow up doll and pull out your small cock stand in the corner while pulling your cock screaming the N word...there you have my approval, hope you feel better...seriously why are you even on this site.🤷🏽‍♂️

Back